If you couldn't explain it with your mouth, then use your fist, Yuan Ang threatened: "What are you talking about, eh?"

    "..." Tong Xiao persuaded, and a few others also persuaded.

    My shoulders fell, I didn't say anything.

    Yuan Ang am very satisfied, gentle hand along a small fox along the leg, he continued: "?. After looking up how to inform, the last time I was two thousand years ago have seen old mountain"

    hilly Ci is also a bit tricky. He will take longer. As Tong Xiao said just now, he has been trapped in the miracle with Zuo Lan, and there has been no news from outside.

    "If there is still aura in the world, that would be great." Mats sighed, with the presence of aura, no matter how far away they heard the news, they would definitely rush over.

    It's like interstellar people need air, and spiritual energy is equivalent to air for their practice.

    When Tong Xiao heard these words, he suddenly remembered something.

    He immediately raised his hand, "I have something to say."

    "Shut up." Yuan Ang said viciously.

    Jiao Ci seconded, "Your uncle ape is right, it's good to shut up."

    Both uncles opened their mouths, and Tong Xiao just wanted to say that he didn't dare to say, he was really going to anger the two big guys. He was beaten. The chances are very high, and being beaten in front of his own son, Tong Xiao really doesn't want to lose his face.

    So, Tong Xiao shut up and listened to the conversation between the two monsters.

    Until they talked dry, they didn't talk about the reason.

    In the end, there was no way. I decided to choose a time to bring Zuo Lan over to discuss it.

    When the two monsters got up and were about to leave, Tong Xiao raised his hand again, and he pleased him with a sharp mouth: "Can I speak?"

    Yuan Ang glanced at him, "Let's talk."

    Tong Xiao stood up straight and hurry up. Said: "I can absorb the energy stone, and the energy in the energy stone gives me the same feeling as spiritual energy." When

    this was said, the two monsters were frowning.

    They had come into contact with the energy stone, and even considered whether it could be used as spiritual power, but they tried it later and couldn't absorb it at all.

    Yuan Ang didn't talk too much nonsense, flipping through his hands, he directly probed Tong Xiao's whole body with his perception.

    After a while, nothing was found.

    "You have to find the reason why Tong Xiao can absorb it." Yuan Ang was extremely serious on his face, but if he could find it, it was too important for their demon cultivators.

    They don't dare to use spiritual energy indiscriminately now, even if they have some storage of spiritual stones in their hands, but if they continue like this, sooner or later they will be used up. When that time comes, it will be the day when the demon cultivator will die.

    Why didn't Jiao Ci know this, but Gui knew that, he reached out his hand and knocked Tong Xiao's head severely, "You said such an important thing now?"

    Tong Xiao bared his teeth in pain, "You told me to shut up."

    Yuan Ang squinted, "Why didn't you tell me beforehand."

    Tong Xiao's grievances in his heart were even worse, "I told King Rat, he didn't. I don't think it's important to have anything important."

    "..."

    "..."

    Okay, Zuo Lan, who doesn't care about it, the two big demons are already very used to it.

    After knowing this.

    The first action of the two big monsters is to let all the monsters try to see if they can absorb the energy stone.

    After some trials, including three newborns, only Tong Xiao can absorb it.

    "That's not because of race." Jiaoci said. The small ginseng is both ginseng. If Tong Xiao can't, the race factor can be eliminated, which makes them a little easier.

    If it is really because of race, then they really have nothing to do.

    Because of the need for research, Tong Xiao has been around no less energy stones since these days.

    To him, it was like being surrounded by an ocean of energy stones. This kind of life made him very enjoyable.