Chapter 118: Act 4: Dokkan Battle

Börja om från början

Y/N: Let's do it!

With that it began. Of course your opponent was Goku which was strange since the real Goku was on your team.

Y/N: Here we go

Y/N: Here we go. Get to it, Kaminari!

Yang, Goku, and Lotus were in the first rotation. Kaminari still getting the hang of things as he was mostly giving units the proper coloured spheres.

Yang and Goku clashed a few times before Yang unleashed her Super Attack on him, which was the same Dragon fist she used during the event against the other academy.

Her attack did neutral damage since she was also a PHY unit. Taking about half of a health bar.

Next was the actual Goku. He clashed with himself once before he unleashed his 12 Ki super attack on himself. Along with an additional super attack which was a guaranteed critical hit. This was enough to take out the first phase.

Meanwhile Koneko's team was also onto the next phase. Her first rotation which consisted of Maquist, Kara, and Kasai, easily made short work of the first phase.

By the time the spectators looked back to Kaminari's team you were already onto the Super Saiyan 2 phase as You practically one shot Super Saiyan Goku

The next rotation was Yang, Lotus, and Kirishima this time. Super Saiyan 2 Goku was a TEQ element so you were the only one who could do great damage. But you weren't in the current rotation.

Lotus was placed in the third slot since Goku wouldn't be attacking that one. Kirishima being places in the first spot since he was the most defensive on your whole team.

Goku used all of his attacks on Kirishima and even his Super attack. All but the Super Attack did Double digit damage, but the Super Attack did about 30,000 damage.

The thing about Kirishima's unit however was, the more you hit him, the stronger he becomes. He was that kind of unit. And that many attacks from Goku was just what he needed.