Lockdown with the mcyts pt. 1

Y/N - Your Name

(TW! Mentions of c*vid-19
Most will be romantic but the minors will be platonic)

READER PRONOUNS: THEY/THEM

Dream

It wouldn't be horrendous in lockdown with Dream, you'd both find ways to entertain each other. If you live together, you'd find it actually quite nice to be with him, and you both find out a lot about each other, but if you're living separately, it gets a bit harder.

If you're living alone, you're bored and you're almost always on your phone or computer, talking to Dream. You FaceTime often, just doing normal tasks around your homes while chatting. But you do get lonely, and by the end of lockdown when you can see each other again, you hug him hard and don't let go.

Georgenotfound

If you live with George, when lockdown hits, nothing really changes (#gamerlife amirite 😎😎) so yours and George's lives aren't really turned on their heads. You two just relax and make sure to keep clean when you eventually do leave the house.

But if you don't live with George, it's hard for you both. You're used to going over his house most days and hanging out, but with the lockdown, you can't. FaceTiming and vc's aren't the same for either of you and you desperately miss him. Being with him again is the best, and you two are prepared to hang out 24/7.

Wilbur Soot

Wilbur goes slightly insane during lockdown. He's not used to being so stuck inside, and it messes with him a little bit. But, with you living with him, he's able to cope, and just generally showers you with affection every time he's bored.

But, if Wilburs alone in his house during lockdown, the craziness kind of spirals. The weird texts he sends you concern you and it usually ends up with you two FaceTiming or meeting up at a safe distance apart with masks.

Fundy

Fundy finds a way to cope with the lockdown, and whether you live with him or not, that way is annoying the living daylights out of you.

When you live with him, he's walking up at random times to give you hugs, throwing various small items at you or making you try on items of his clothing. Another way he learned to cope is to learn new music on his keyboard, constantly sending videos or dragging you into his room to make you listen to the new piece he'd spent hours learning.

When you don't live with him, he sends you hundreds of memes, pictures of Boots, weird selfies and so on to keep himself entertained. But he will send you sweet texts when he misses you, and'll FaceTime you before bed so you can fall asleep looking at each other.

TommyInnit

Tommy is extremely bored during lockdown. Like, a bit too bored. He's constantly on his phone or his pc, and spamming your dms as much as he can without you blocking him. He sends you selfies from bad angles when you ignore him, and encourages you to join in with his videos.

He's actually really sweet when you're talking, being genuine about how much he misses you and making sure you're ok. All he wants is for you to be safe and happy while you can't leave the house.

Tubbo

Tubbo is pure chaos in lockdown. He'll message you at unholy hours of the night and FaceTime you at random times with no warning. He'll go off on monologues about random stuff and will show you anything and everything he thinks is interesting or weird. With Tubbo being very active within your messages, you're never bored, and you appreciate that.

When he FaceTimes you at night, Tubbo is very open about how he's feeling and what's bothering him. He'll tell you about how his mental health is and how he's coping. You give him advice and support, and reassure him that he'll be ok. He appreciates you a lot.

Your friendship grows massively during lockdown and you're basically best friends afterwards.

Ranboo

Ranboo is pretty much in his element in lockdown. He doesn't enjoy going out and being around lots of people too much, so the lockdown is a welcomed break for him.

Ranboo explores a bunch of new games with you and Tubbo, figuring he has nothing better to do. He also sends you memes, and updates you on his days and asks about yours. If your day hasn't been great, he calls you and lets you vent, and gives you advice if you want it. He honestly cares about you, and he wants you to be happy.

Technoblade (me? Writing cc!techno?? Whaaat?)

Techno is surprisingly unchanged when he goes into lockdown, except for the fact he has more time on his hands while he's not going out to eat or whatever. He finds more time to play with Floof, even researching a few tricks to teach him.

If living with you, Techno also hangs out with you more—not that he didn't before, it just increases—and is always happy to help you with stuff or do the things you ask of him. You had a arts and crafts night once, and Techno discovered how hard it was to get glitter off of you.

So all in all, Techno is strangely glad the lockdown happened, cause he gets the chance to get closer to you, and do things he wouldn't normally do.

COMING UP NEXT:
KARL JACOBS
PHILZA
JACK MANIFOLD
JSCHLATT
BADBOYHALO
QUACKITY
SLIMECICLE