Tubbo - Dancing Queen

Y/N - Your Name

(You can read this as platonic or romantic, it's up to you
Lol pretend copyright isn't a thing 😅
And yes ik I've already done a chapter with music but they're so fun to write)

READER PRONOUNS: THEY/THEM

Your meet up with Toby had been going well so far, both of you doing multiple streams and videos together, and enjoying yourselves.

But you were extra happy today. Today was a music stream.

And your chat had voted for Dancing Queen by ABBA.

You bring the song up and quickly rush to get up as the intro music starts playing. Toby was already standing, and was already dancing.

The intro is long but no one cares, you and Toby dancing and your chat enjoying watching you.

You can dance, you can jive! Having the time of your life, ooh

You sing along with the song, pointing at Toby and him pointing at you.

See that girl, watch that scene, digging the dancing queen!

You dance like your life depends on it, Toby laughing at the amount of effort you're putting in and copying you.

Friday nights and the light at low... looking out for a place to go...

You slowly drop to the floor, and then get back up making the 'looking for something' gesture with your hand to your face.

Where they play the right music, getting in the swing, you've come to look for a king...

Your chat spams the lyrics as they play through your speaker.

Anybody could be that guy... night is young and the music's hiiiigh

You grasp around air and hold it to your mouth, pretending you're singing through a microphone.

With a bit of rock music, everything is fine, you're in the mood for a dance

You prepare for the chorus, you turn to Toby and sing the words, he sings them to you too.

And when you get the chance, you are the dancing queen! Young and sweet, only seventeen!

You sing the words and mimic the piano, Toby does the same, laughing and singing the words to the camera and to you.

Dancing queen, feel the beat of the tambourine, oh yeah!

You do the disco dance, pointing to the air and then to your hip. Your smile is wide, and the chat can see how much you two are enjoying.

You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life, ooh!

You point at Toby for every line, and he nods along, bopping to the music.

See that girl, watch that scene, digging the dancing queen!

You repeat your previous movements to the line and fall into a soft fit of laughter.

The rest of the song plays, and you and Toby display some... interesting dance moves.

"Chat, chat! Did you enjoy our dancing?" You ask, running up to your chair, dropping yourself on to it.

SorryImGay: YES YOU WERE SO GOOD
MyBootsWereNOTMadeForWalking: AHAHAH YES
Y/S/NFan888: YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL DANCER
SalsaSauce: I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED
NotSlmccl: I WAS DANCING TOO

You smile as you read over all of the messages, noticing that a lot of people were saying they were dancing too.

"I'm glad you guys were dancing along!" You grin, giving chat a little thumbs up, "I bet you're all great dancers!"

"Y/N, should we do a poll to see who was the better dancer?" Toby asks and you gasp.

"Yes, we shall," you agree, "ok, so, me or bee boy, chat?"

The poll pops up no time.

WHO WAS THE BETTER DANCER?
A. Y/N
B. Bee Boy
C. Neither lol LLLL

You give the poll a few minutes to collect answers, and in the meantime, you and Toby have a small chat about Minecraft updates and future streams.

"Let's see the results!" You announce, clicking on the poll to have a look.

WHO WAS THE BETTER DANCER?
A. Y/N - 52%
B. Bee Boy - 33%
C. Neither lol LLLL - 15%

You let out a victorious laugh and Toby gasps over-dramatically. "Your chat is biased!" He complains but you shake your head.

"The people have spoken. I am the better dancer!" You declare and Toby groans.

The act isn't kept up for long, and you and Toby break out into laughter.

The meet-up was so fun, and you couldn't wait to see each other so much more in the future.