Georgenotfound - Aqua Park

Y/N - Your Name

READER PRONOUNS: THEY/THEM

You and George were super excited to film the aqua park vlog with Tommy and Wilbur. It was your first time appearing out of the select few streams George had done and you couldn't wait to be in more content.

You pull up into the gravel car park and step out, looking for Tommy and his dad.

Once you'd found them, you walk over with big smiles and welcoming side hugs. You greet Tommy's dad, and he greets you back.

After the pleasantries, you, George and Tommy set out to the entrance of the aqua park.

Tommy gets his camera out as Wilbur pulls up, you three do the 'Wilbur got pranked and now he's wearing a suit' bit and he plays along.

After that, Wilbur says hello to you, having only met you briefly in a vc.

It's not long before you're in line, all kitted out in your wetsuits and life jackets.

Once you're in the water course...

The four of you are standing on the inflatable water course, filming and goofing off.

You and George go off by yourselves at one point, but he falls and gets embarrassed, retreating back to Tommy and Wilbur.

"Oi, George, where're you going?!" You yell after him as he waddles back to them.

"George, don't be a bad boyfriend!" Wilbur teases and Tommy laughs.

"Yeah, George! Don't tell me the Gogy is a bad boyfriend!" Tommy joins in as you make your way over to the trio.

You trip and fall, tumbling over the edge and getting absolutely soaked. The boys all laugh their heads off at you.

"Y/N's fallen in!"

"They've had a fall!"

"Uh oh, we might need the life alert."

You stick your middle finger up at the boys. You then glance up to see Tommy's camera set on you, which just gives the middle finger more passion behind it.

"I can't believe you're filming my suffering." You scold, pulling yourself back on to the brightly coloured inflatable.

A little while later...

After many a fall from you, you'd finally figured out how to keep your balance and not slip, now joining in with Wilbur, tripping and pushing Tommy and George into the water.

"Y/N, you- argh, I can't believe you've done this to me after all I've done, I invited you here!" Tommy rambles as he takes an unusually long time to climb back on to the course.

"Suck it, Tommy." You taunt, arm rested over George's shoulders. George laughs, joining in with taunting Tommy.

"You two are such bullies!" Wilbur points out and you chuckle, agreeing jokingly.

Later...

"Wilbur! No!" You squeal as you run as fast as you can away from the brunet. He laughs maniacally as he catches up to you, trying to push you into the water.

"George! Save me!" You yell, and your boyfriend comes running up to you two and tries to pry Wilbur off of you. He fails miserably, and ends up falling into the water at the hands of Wilbur.

"Nooo!" You exclaim dramatically, reaching your hand out to George. Wilbur takes the opportunity and shoves you in too, you screaming as you feel the cold water seep into your skin.

You and George tread water, clutching on to eachother.

"I'm sorry Y/N, he was too powerful!" George says and you laugh through your nose.

"At least you tried your best." You reply, kicking back over to the inflatable course and pulling yourself back on, turning back around to pull George up too.

At the end of the course...

"That was nice." You murmur as you and George walk back to the car, you still towelling off your hair. George hums in agreement.

You look over to him and see that he looks a bit sleepy. "Tired?" You ask and he nods.

"I'll drive, don't worry, we'll have a chill night." You assure him and he gives you a grateful smile.

"Thanks Y/N." He sighs, getting in the car and closing his eyes.

He falls asleep on the car ride home, and when you get home, it's all cuddles and watching TV shows. The perfect day.