c!Tommyinnit - Green pt.2

Y/N - Your Name

(TW! Brief mention of su*cide (taken from c!Tommy's exile arc when he almost did) )

READER PRONOUNS: SHE/HER

Tommy seemed a lot happier in the week after you'd returned to DreamSMP. He laughed a bit harder, smiled a bit wider and was generally just nicer to be around.

You were proud of him. And you new alive Y/N would be too.

"Hi Tommy!" You beam, floating up behind him. He turns quickly, a bright smile on his face.

"Y/N!" He exclaims, pulling you in for a hug. You return the hug, smiling warmly.

"Aren't I cold?" You ask and Tommy nods, making you laugh. "Then why do you always hug me?" You follow up the question with another.

Tommy tenses up, and pulls away from you slowly.

"I didn't exactly have enough time to hug you before... befo-" his voice cracks, throat closing up as he desperately tries to stop himself from crying.

Your eyebrows quirk upwards as you hug him tighter. His muscles relax instantly, and you can hear him sobbing into your chest.

"I'm so sorry." He manages to choke out, and you click your tongue.

"Don't apologise. You're allowed to mourn." You tell him, making him cry even harder.

A few hours later...

You and Tommy are sat together in the grass as he hiccups out the last of his tears.

"Feeling better?" You ask and he nods, wiping away the last of his tears with his palm.

"Thanks for sitting with me." He mumbles, and you knock his shoulder with yours, even though you can't feel it.

"Call me your guardian angel!" You joke, but Tommy looks at you with sad eyes.

You don't say anything else, just letting him cling on to your arm in silence.

The next day...

You can feel the void pulling you back.

Before it was just a feeling, but then it changed.

You left Tommy's house, and only saw the void surrounding you.

"Tommy?" You call out, "Tommy!"

You curl up into yourself, seemingly floating in the void again.

"I can't be back, I don't want to be back! I just want Tommy!" You scream into the void.

"Y/N? Y/N!" You hear Tommy's voice calling for you.

You open your tightly shut eyes and see Tommy's face. You're back in the living world.

You take a big sigh of relief and push your face into the crook of Tommy's neck.

A few days pass...

It's happening again. You see yourself back in the void.

You try to tell yourself that it's all an illusion but the feeling is stronger. You know you don't have long left.

Again, you hear Tommy calling your name, and you open your eyes.

You see Tommy, but the background of the void is still there. It's almost pulled you back.

"I'm sorry, Tommy. I- I think it's my time to go." You whisper, placing your hand on his cheek and savouring the sight of him.

The light in Tommy's eyes dims a little and you can see tears well up in his eyes, illuminating the brilliant blue. "Please don't go! Please, just hold on!" He begs, but you shake your head.

"I can't stop it, it's pulling me back."
You tell him, running the pad of your thumb over the skin under his eye, catching the tears that roll down.

"I can't lose you again."

You barely even get time to answer before you feel the chill of the void seep into your skin and pull you back in.

Weeks pass...

You missed Tommy.

You missed him so much it felt like there was a hole in your heart, and the hole was eating away at your soul.

You just wished you could see him again, hug him again, hear him again.

But you couldn't.

Days pass...

Your (dormant) heart nearly stopped when you saw a person with fluffy blond hair. Very familiar fluffy blond hair.

"Tommy?" You call out, and your voice echoes around the seemingly endless space.

He turns, and you see the greyed skin and blank, black eyes.

You clasp your hand over your mouth and shake your head in disbelief.

"Y/N!" He exclaims, face lighting up as he moves towards you.

Once he reaches you, he immediately pulls you in for a hug.

You finally feel him. Oh god, this is actually real. He's so cold.

"What happened? How are you here?!" You quiz and his face drops.

"I couldn't..." he starts, but trails off, obviously not wanting to tell you.

"You couldn't what? Tommy, tell me!" You pry, grabbing him by the shoulders.

"I couldn't live without you."

It feels like the breath had been stolen from your lungs and all you could do was bring him close to you and hope to make him feel safe. His forehead presses into your collarbone and he sighs.

"You- Tommy, I... I'm happy to see you again." You falter, not wanting to remind him of anything.

"I love you, Y/N." He practically mouths. It was so quiet you had to strain your ears.

"I love you too." You reply and he just wraps his arms around your waist.

So yeah, being dead wasn't that bad.

Especially when you have company.