Philza Minecraft - Dad

Y/N - Your Name
Y/S/N - Your Streamer Name
Y/M/U - Your Minecraft Username

READER PRONOUN: HE/HIM

Y/M/U joined the game

"Heyyy!" Charlie's voice blasts through be headphones and I wince, immediately lowering the volume.

"I can't tell if I had my volume up really loud, or your voice is just that powerful." I say, laughing a little at my own comment.

I hear, Phil, Wilbur and Tommy laugh.

"Oh hey guys." I greet and a chorus of "hi!"'s reply to me.

Charlie and I pick up an easy conversation, Wilbur contributing a bit too.

Everyone turns on their face cams, and begins to record.

"So, zombie apocalypse mod!" I say, my Minecraft character looking at Phil's. Phil hums and says jokingly: "pretty spooky."

I pout slightly. "Yeah, I fucking hate zombies."

Phil laughs and makes fun of me.

"Hey, Phil you're supposed to be my dad!" I whine and Phil stops laughing immediately.

"Don't you ever say that again." He warns jokingly, loud enough to alert me that his mouth was literally right next to the mic. I chuckle and shrug.

"Father Philza! You are my dad!" I joke in a high-pitched voice. Phil groans and his character walks away from mine.

Tommy and the rest join our vc announcing that the zombie apocalypse would be starting:

"In 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1!"

My character looks to and fro in search of the first zombie, but I can't see anything.

"Looks like we're safe here for now, wanna get supplies?" I ask Phil, and he runs off to the nearest tree to get wood, I follow, and start punching my own tree.

"Aaaaahh!! Phil, save me!" I yell, running away from a zombie that had spawned near me. Phil starts laughing, and I can see a wooden sword in his hand. "Phiiiil!" I scream, my character running past his, setting the zombie on him instead.

I can hear Phil let out a little yell before he kills the zombie, and I sigh, my character returning to the tree it was previously at. "You're such a wimp." Phil mutters and I gasp over-dramatically.

"How dare you Philza Minecraft!"

Phil starts laughing again, while Wilbur and Charlie's Minecraft characters walk over to ours. I hear the familiar sound of new members joining the Vc.

"How are you both?" Wilbur's voice asks through my headset. "Not good, I was almost killed by a zombie!" I tell him, and Charlie snorts. My character punches his and he quiets down.

"Yeah, Y/N ran away so I killed it." Phil says and I pull a guilty face. Wilbur chuckles and starts talking about some bit he wanted to do for the video. I listen as I idly mine resources.

The sound of damage being dealt to me catches my attention, and sure enough, I turn around to be met with a gang of four zombies, all trying to kill me.

I let out the manliest shriek anyone has ever heard, and retreat to behind Phil and the rest. They all laugh and get to work killing the zombies.

"Why are you so scared of them?" Tommy asks loudly, and I shrug at the camera.

"PTSD from the time I did it by myself, I guess." I answer and Tommy laughs boisterously.

I punch his character and his punches back, so I run to Phil's.

"Phiiiil! Tommy's being mean!" I complain in the best childlike voice I could muster.

Phil sighs and his character shakes it's head at me. I furrow my eyebrows at his lack of concern.

"You're a shit dad, Phil."

"I'm not your dad! I don't have to deal with you!" Phil defends and I chuckle, dropping the subject.

The rest of the recording goes pretty well, I managed to kill a few zombies, and me and Phil didn't die as much as I though we would.

The end was not reached, sadly.

"Maybe you're a good dad, Phil. I changed my mind."

"I'm not your dad!!"