c!Technoblade - A quiet night

Y/N - Your Name

(Made this chapter for some technosupport :) it's pure fluff)

READER PRONOUNS: THEY/THEM

"Hey." Is all Technoblade grunts as he walks through the front door of your shared cottage. He shrugs off his snow-covered cloak the white falling off in sheets to reveal crisp, bright red, before taking it off and hanging it up.

"Ah, you're back! How was L'Manburg?" You ask, and Technoblade shrugs.

"Same as always." He replies shortly, not sparing you a glance.

"You must be cold, how 'bout some tea?" You offer, and Technoblade scoffs.

"I'm the blood god. I can mow down a hundred men in the blink of an eye. You think the cold stands a chance against me?" He brags, somewhat jokingly you sense, but it's still him being stubborn and refusing help, so you press further.

"C'mon Tech! You wouldn't like a quiet night? We could curl up in front of the fire with, a nice, hot cup of tea in your hands-"

"Ok, ok! That does sound nice." He cuts in. You grin smugly at your victory, and Technoblade pulls off his boots and unwinds the red cloth from his waist. So, as he's getting ready, you get to work on boiling the water and picking out tea bags.

After you're done...

You carefully pass the steaming mug to Technoblade, trying not to spill your own in the process. He takes it and sighs contentedly as it starts warming his hand.

With the fire lit, and the tea made, you and Techno sit together, your head rested on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around you. You feel Technoblade's muscles relax as the warmth seeps into his bones.

"See? This is nice." You say, and Technoblade hums lowly in agreement.

After you two finish your drinks, you gently set them down on the side table and then Technoblade does something unexpected. He wraps both arms around your waist, and hoists you on to his lap.

You let out a little squeal as he does, and you hear an affectionate sigh come from Technoblade in return. He then rests his chin on your shoulder, and you relax, reaching back to run your hand through the hair tumbling over his shoulders.

A little while later...

A small "'Ello mate!" from the doorway surprises both you and Technoblade. You can feel his body go rigid underneath you, his arms tightening and pulling you closer in a protective manner.

"Oh, Phil, I didn't think you'd be home so early!" You exclaim, and Phil chuckles softly as he drops his stuff to the floor.

"You two relaxing?" He asks and you hum as a confirmation. "D'you mind if I join you? I'm exhausted." He adds on afterwards.

"Sure." Technoblade answers, sounding a bit disappointed.

Phil makes his way over and sits next to you two.

You lean your head back on to Technoblade's shoulder, and he nuzzles his face into the crook of your neck.

Phil chuckles and murmurs something about 'young love' to himself.

Together in that cottage in the snow, you and Technoblade had found love.

And better yet, family.