c!Ranboo - One in the same

Y/N - Your Name

(I believe in Ranboo supremacy and will not take any arguments 😠
Also I do describe the reader in this 😓 you can change it if you want it to be you in the chapter

(I believe in Ranboo supremacy and will not take any arguments 😠Also I do describe the reader in this 😓 you can change it if you want it to be you in the chapter

This is the hair I describe but it's red lul)

READER PRONOUNS: THEY/THEM

As Ranboo strides through the Nether, he lets his mind wander.

His brain races with thoughts of his friends, his future, plans - pretty much anything.

But those thoughts are cut short when Ranboo bumps into a small object in his way.

"Woah!" He exclaims as he nearly falls flat on his face.

He regains his balance and inspects the thing that nearly sent him flying into the floor.

Its a humanoid creature. Short, with yellow glowing eyes and a general bright aura around them. They have a mullet of curly, deep red hair that's shaved at the sides. Their attire is pretty ragged, a black torn dress shirt with a smoky red throw adorning their shoulders.

Ranboo stutters in surprise as he takes in the unique beauty of the mob hybrid. A blaze.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." He mumbles, and the blaze tilts their head.

"Sorry?" They repeat, confusion evident in their tone.

"Uh yeah, sor- oh. Ohhh. You don't speak English, do you?" Ranboo mutters, and the blaze searches Ranboo's face with a lost look.

Ranboo sighs as he tries to figure out a way to communicate.

After a beat, he points to himself and makes eye contact with the blaze. "Ranboo." He says, and the blaze seems to understand.

"Ranboo!" They repeat, a wide smile crossing their features.

Ranboo points at the blaze and waits.

The blaze stares at his finger for a second, before understanding.

"Y/N." They say, and Ranboo smiles.

"That's a nice name." Ranboo compliments, but Y/N doesn't understand.

"Ranboo?" They say, the word asking 'what are you saying?'.

Ranboo frowns, and then shakes his head.

It might've been a stupid decision, but Ranboo holds his hand out for Y/N to take.

He couldn't help it, he felt a connection. They were one in the same. He could feel it.

Y/N smiles, and grabs his hand. A warmth spreads through Ranboo's skin.

Half an hour later...

Ranboo steps out of the portal, still holding Y/N's hand.

He can hear the gasp from behind him as they see DreamSMP for the first time. Ranboo turns to look at Y/N and lets out a small laugh at how they look.

Their eyes are wide, the golden light seeming brighter and it radiated wonder and joy. Their mouth was hanging open.

They turn in a half circle, eyes focused on the blue sky above them.

Ranboo then realises that Y/N had never seen a blue sky before, they were used to the murky red expanse of the cavern of the Nether.

"Ranboo!" Y/N exclaims, making eye contact with him and grinning wildly.

Ranboo gives them a smile, then pulls them along.

Along the way, Ranboo shows Y/N all of the beautiful sights in DreamSMP, making sure to stop by his house.

The pair go inside, and immediately, Y/N drops themselves on to his plush chair, snuggling in with a contented sigh.

"Tired?" Ranboo asks.

"Tired." They repeat, closing their eyes.

Ranboo sighs, then grabs a blanket, gently placing it on Y/N's form.

Then, Y/N does something unexpected.

They reach up to Ranboo, and pull his towering figure down on to them, successfully hugging him.

"Ranboo." They sigh happily.

Ranboo laughs quietly and gets comfortable, closing his eyes too.

How could he not feel comfortable with them?

They were one in the same, after all.