How c!Badboyhalo, Karl Jacobs and Quackity show affection

Y/N - Your Name

(This is just how I imagine they show affection lol)

c!Badboyhalo
Bad is definitely one to show you lots of affection! He'll throw his arm around your shoulder or wrap his arms around your waist whenever he has the chance. He also adores the way you jokingly squirm when he boops your nose or lightly pinches your cheeks.

"Bad!" You exclaim, twitching your nose and squirming away from his finger. He laughs and drops his hand.

"C'monnn, you love it!" He says and your cheeks go a light shade of red, confirming that he's right.

Later...

Bad walks up the path, having gone to collect a few things in his house, and sees you standing outside talking to Ghostbur. Bad smiles as he realises you'd been waiting for him.

He makes his way up behind you and slips his arms around your waist and into a hugging position. You laugh and turn your head to look at the demon, "whatcha doing there, Bad?" You ask, and he laughs through his nose.

Even though he doesn't verbally answer, the way he drops his head into the crook of your neck is answer enough.

He did it cause he loves you.

Karl Jacobs
Now Karl is also one to show affection to you a bunch, but tones it way down for streams and videos. You two have been seen embracing in the background of some MrBeast videos, and the fans have been clipping and freaking out over those clips for a while.

Karl pushes his nose into your neck, sighing contentedly.

You hum and turn your neck to his face, reaching your hand up to rest on the side of his face.

"You guys! Come here for a second to film the intro!" Jimmy calls out to you and Karl sighs again, but this time in annoyance.

You and Karl walk over to where the camera was set up.

"Ok, everyone ready?" Jimmy asks, and you, Karl, Chandler and Chris all nod.

As Jimmy does his energetic intro, you smile and wave at the camera.

"And today, we have a very special guest," Jimmy announces, "Karl's partner, Y/N!"

You squeal in excitement at the introduction, and smile even wider as the camera is pushed into your face.

"Yeahhh Y/N!" Karl cheers, smiling.

He pulls you into a side hug and you place your hands in a hold on either side of his face before pulling him into a hug.

Needless to say, the hug was great and the support from the fans was even greater.

Karl loved you and loved how much the fans loved you too.

That night was filled with a lot of cuddles and kisses.

Quackity
I think Quackity would like affection, cause duh, it's you (yes you, you beautiful reader). He likes to give you hugs (normally side) and loves cheek kisses, receiving and giving. During streams that feature you, he holds your hand under the table.

"Hola chat!" Alex greets enthusiastically.

You greet the viewers, and do a little excited dance.

Once your hand falls to you lap, Alex's hand finds it. He laces your fingers together and gives your hand a little squeeze.

You practically melt, smiling affectionately at him. He sends you a quick smile before returning to the stream and entertaining his viewers.

After the stream ends...

"You did great." Alex compliments, pulling you into a side hug that's accompanied by a joyful smile.

"Thank you, babe! God I was so nervous. Thank you for holding my hand." You say, and Alex pulls a happy scrunched face.

You lean in and press a kiss to Alex's cheek. He un-scrunches his face to return the kiss.

You two sit together in a full-on hug for ages, before pulling away to go get food.

Alex was a big cuddle bug the entire night, and you loved it.

The affection was appreciated by the both of you.