TommyInnit - Girlfriend reveal

Y/N - Your Name

READER PRONOUNS: SHE/HER

As Tommy started his stream as normal, you idly wait behind his door.

He plays his starting music, and opens his can of Coke. Completely normal.

But, as he starts to move on to what he was going to do, you burst through the door.

"Well, well, well! What's going on here, then?" You exclaim, and Tommy turns to you, a faux surprised expression on his face.

TommyInnitFan1: WHOS THAT
ELECTRICELLE: WAIT WHAT
S@pN@p: Who's the girl
EricInnit: ??????

"It is I!" You announce, sitting down on the chair Tommy had placed out of sight of chat for you. You wheel yourself over as Tommy returns to his original spot.

Tommy laughs before reading his confusion overwhelmed chat.

"This is Y/N, chat!" Tommy informs, but due to the fact they'd never seen you before, it did not help them at all.

"I'm Tommy's girlfriend." You tell them, and the chat pauses before loading in what the thousands of messages were saying.

QuinnLeaf: WHAT
Wellermqn: NO FUCKING WAY
Usern4me: SERIOUSLY????
SamSam: GIRLFRIEND REVEAL POG??
CupOfBred: NO WAYYYYY
CwtchMeImWelsh: SJEKENWJQJSNWNSHAJS
Logchamp: I AM SHOCKED
TOMMYINNITFAN1222: whhhaaaaaatttttt

You smile and laugh at the chats reaction, and Tommy does the same.

"Tommy I think this is going to break Twitch." You mutter and he laughs while nodding.

Not long after you said that, the entire stream breaks down. Tommy rushes to fix it, while you just sit and laugh in shock.

"God, I never knew this would be so big." You murmur, and Tommy agrees.

"I always joke about having a girlfriend, I didn't think actually having one would be so shocking." He replies absentmindedly as he ends stream and starts up a new one.

"Is it working?" You ask and Tommy nods as he sees the chat's numbers rolling back in.

You smile into the camera as the chat obsesses over you once more. Tommy talks to them, and answers one or two questions as you sit there and react to what the chat was saying.

REPLOIN: shes so pretty what-
ERADICATEALLSIMPS: god I know what my user is but shes cute

The two messages that stood out to you were the ones complimenting how pretty you were, you blushed and smiled.

"Hey Tommy? People are saying to check Twitter?" You say, and Tommy groans jokingly.

"I didn't even think how Twitter would react." He says quietly to you.

#TommyInnitGirlfriend
#GirlfriendInnit
#TommyInnit

You both laugh as you see the top hashtags of Twitter. You gasp as you see how many posts are under those hashtags, and smile as you see many messages calling you pretty or beautiful.

"They sure do think I'm pretty, huh?" You laugh, and Tommy smiles.

"Cause you are." He says automatically, and the chat absolutely explodes.

BimBamBoomBoom: no that's so cute-
Usern4me: IM LITERALLY DYING OMGGGG SO ADORABLE
AlexIntrent: This is a good couple
QueenB: ugh I support this 100%
SorryImGay: this 👏 is👏 the 👏 best 👏 couple 👏 ever

Tommy stammers out a defence as some of his chat starts to make fun of him for being a simp, but you just pull you chair in closer and rest your hand on his.

Tommy decides to call Wilbur and Jack (who didn't know about you two) to take some of the focus of chat off you. He knew you were put off by mass amounts of attention like this.

After Tommy introduces you to the men, you sit there, talking with Jack and Wilbur with happy ease.

"Y/N, you're so nice. How the fuck did Tommy convince you to be with him?" Wilbur asks, teasing Tommy.

"Oi!" Tommy yells, but you just laugh.

"He can be nice too I'll have you know." You say simply, Wilbur hums thoughtfully and drops the subject.

Tommy wraps his arm around you shoulder, smiling mischievously. You furrow your eyebrows before realising why he did it.

He wanted to make the chat go crazy.

"Tommy, you're such an ass." You comment and he laughs leaning over.

"I thought you said he was nice?" Wilbur murmurs and you purse your lips.

"I said he can be." You correct, making Wilbur and Jack laugh.

The stream went well after that, and you and Tommy's relationship was finally public.

What an adventure it would be.