Georgenotfound - Thief

Y/N - Your Name

(Georgenotfound??? Pog!
This is gonna be kinda short)

READER PRONOUNS: SHE/HER

George idly clicks through his editing platform, going over what he's already done and editing new parts of the newest video he filmed.

A soft knock at the door pulls him out of his focus on the screen.

"Yeah?" He calls out to Y/N who was inevitably on the other side.

She opens the door and peeks her head into the room. She greets him with a smile.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Do you mind if I steal your jumper? It smells like you." She murmurs, and George can feel the smile pushing its way on to his face.

"Go ahead." He murmurs, and she squeals with joy, running back out of the room to go and get the jumper.

A little while later...

George hears the door open again, and when he turns his head to look, his eyes land on Y/N in his pale blue hoodie.

The jumper falls below her hips, being too big for her. This is proved by the sleeves being too long for her arms.

"How do I look?" She asks, twirling with a short laugh.

I get up from my seat and walk over to her. "You look gorgeous!" He tells her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her into a hug. She giggles as he presses his face into her shoulder.

She reaches one of her arms up to play with his hair, and George relaxes deeper into her arms.

"I love you so much." Y/N whispers into George's ear. He doesn't answer, but he lets out a heavy sigh and presses himself even closer to her - if that's even possible.

She smiles, knowing that was his own special way of saying he loved her too.

"Wanna go back to editing?" She asks, and George shakes his head against the soft material of the hoodie. "I'll sit with you if you want?" She adds, and George pulls his face away from her, a thoughtful look on his face.

"I'm warming to the idea." He says, grinning at her.

She lets out a laugh through her nose, pulling away from George to walk over to his desk. He follows her like a lost puppy, feet treading at her heels.

Once George has sat down, Y/N goes to grab herself a chair, but instead she finds herself on George's lap with his head on her shoulder, looking at his screen.

She sighs happily, pushing herself backwards to lean on George.

George's warmth and steady breathing lulls her into a calm state, causing her eyes to droop and her head to feel heavy.

And after that, it's not long before she falls asleep.