c!jschlatt - Mr President

Y/N - Your Name

(I have read some really fluffy c!jschlatt stories and I'm in love so prepare for some fluff)

READER PRONOUNS: SHE/HER

"Hello, president Schlatt." You greet. You step further into the room, unprepared for anything that might come next.

Your eyes land on him.

What a train wreck.

His crisp white shirt is not so crisp. The creases and the untucked nature of the shirt tell you how bothered he was that morning. His tie is loose and he hadn't even bothered putting on a blazer.

"President Schlatt." You repeat, and he finally turns to look at you.

His brown eyes are bloodshot, with his hair dangling in front of them. You sigh through your nose.

"I'll get you cleaned up." You mumble, and Schlatt shifts in his seat, supposedly getting ready. He seemed excited.

You turn and fumble through the drawers, finally finding the hairbrush you'd left in there the second time this happened.

You take it and start running the bristles through Schlatts ruffled hair.

He hums pleasurably, letting his eyes close and his head lean back.

"Are you still a bit drunk, Mr President?" You ask, and he cracks open one bleary eye.

"Maybe."

You chuckle a little, affectionately running your hand over his cheek. He closes the eye and smiles softly.

Realising your mistake, you quickly pull back your hand.

Schlatts eyebrows raise and he opens both of his eyes. "Why'd you stop?" He asks, and you sigh.

"It's unprofessional, Mr President." You reason and Schlatt pouts, whining.

"You're definitely still drunk." You comment and Schlatt laughs breathily.

"I'm drunk, and we're alone. Keep bein' nice to me, Y/N." He says. You sigh heavily, biting the inside of your lip. You're contemplating agreeing to his request.

You'd grown fond of the mess of a President.

A few beats pass.

You give in, reaching out your hand once more, resting it on his cheek. You scratch a little at the facial hair, and he hums again.

Before long, Schlatt has pulled you into his embrace, planting his face in the crook of your neck. You're running your hands through his hair and tracing the lines of his horns, humming a simple melody.

Two minutes later...

"Hey, Schlatt. I-" comes Quackity's voice from the doorway.

You freeze for a moment.

You turn quickly to face the door, smiling awkwardly.

Schlatt hasn't let go of your waist, and is now snuggling his face into the area between your shoulder blades. You can faintly feel the tips of his horns digging into your back.

"Quackity this isn't-"

Quackity starts laughing. "Oh my god! Y/N's got her priorities sorted!" He teases and you groan.

"Fuck off, duck boy." You growl and Quackity smiles smugly.

"Wait 'til the guys hear about this!" He cackles gleefully. Before you can say anything else, Quackity's gone.

You exhale frustratedly, running a hand through your hair angrily.

"You ok?" Schlatt asks quietly into your back.

You laugh through your nose and turn back around. Schlatt once again rests his head on your collarbones and looks up at you.

"Schlatt..."

"Yeah?"

"Your horns are digging into me."

Schlatts eyes widen, and he's scrambling to move backwards, apologising profusely.

You smile warmly at him, you'd never seen Schlatt like this before.

"You know what I think?" You mumble, and Schlatts eyes meet yours. "What?" He replies, angling his head upwards.

"You're not so bad." You whisper. Schlatt smiles at this, like, a proper smile, teeth and all.

You return the smile and pull Schlatt back into the hug. Schlatt starts warning you about his horns but you could care less at that point. You just wanted to show him some love.

Your pager beeps.

Someone needs you.

You groan, pulling out the machine and checking who it was.

Quackity.

"I'm sorry, Mr President, but I need to go." You tell Schlatt and he whines.

"Nooo! You can't go, you're being nice." He argues and you click your tongue, thinking it over.

"I'm sorry, President Schlatt." You say, before walking out of the door, cursing Quackity.

You and Schlatt were bonding. It may have been unprofessional, but it was nice. And that was a big change for both you and Schlatt.