c!Badboyhalo - Egg

Y/N - Your Name

(Muffin is the nickname Bad gives you if anyone's a bit confused)

READER PRONOUNS: THEY/THEM

You bite back a sob as you descend below the ground.

You've been finding long, rubbery vines wrapping around anything and everything they could find for the past few weeks.

You'd found the source of the vines, and was planning to kill them. How, you don't know, but you were determined to rid DreamSMP of them for good.

But, now, as you watch as the vines grow thicker and more threatening, curling into and cracking the stone they clung to, it becomes a bit overwhelming.

As you reach the end of the staircase, you see a doorway, leading out to a massive cavern.

The cavern was completely infested with vines. The reds had become sickly black claws, dragging themselves over the once smooth walls.

Long, feathery growths hang from the ceiling, nearly reaching the floor. You stare incredulously around the cavern. Your jaw was hanging open.

"Oh, Y/N!" Exclaims the cheerful voice of your boyfriend, Bad.

"Bad? What-" you start to ask him what he was doing there, but you're cut short by an obvious answer.

Bad looked absolutely terrifying.

His once kind, glowing white eyes were now an evil red. His already devilish horns and hands had become even sharper.

He looked evil.

"Oh my god, Bad. What's happened to you?!" You ask, throat closing with anxiety.

"Something amazing!" He cheers, throwing his arms out wide.

"Bad, this- this doesn't look amazing..." you mumble, trailing off as Bad's expression changes drastically. His face twists with rage, and red smoke comes spilling out of his sharp-toothed mouth.

"NO! Y/N you're wrong!" He screams, "of all people, I thought you'd understand! I thought you'd support me!"

You give him a disbelieving look. "Bad, don't you hear how insane you sound?" You ask, and he huffs. He turns his face from you, mulling over what to say to you next.

"It's not just vines." He mutters finally.

"What?" You sigh, wanting to leave, but scared to abandon the man you love in such a dangerous mindset.

"It's an egg." He whispers excitedly, as if it makes it any better.

"Honey, look, I'm sure its great and beautiful and all, but you need to come with me." You try to coax, but Bad just stomps his foot.

"No! I need to show you." He demands, making you frown.

He brings you to the egg...

You stare up in horror at the egg. It's cracked, red and black surface seemed to stare at you, beckoning you closer...

Come on... it'll be fun... just reach out your hand...

Maybe it would be so bad if you just reached out to touch it...

No. What the hell were you thinking?

A voice. You'd heard a voice. Big and booming, like the voice of a malicious god.

You're starting to think that you're going crazy down there.

"Bad, it's- it's-" you start.

"It's beautiful, isn't it muffin?" He finishes for you. You stare at his face, tears welling up at how far gone he was.

"Bad, it's like it's talking to me." You say with horror. Bad's head whips in your direction with a joyful smile.

"You can hear it too?!" He squeals, extremely excited. Almost overly so.

"You can hear it? What did it say to you?" You ask, heavy caution taken as you've noticed Bad's fragile mental state. The 9'6 demon could crush you if you pushed him far enough.

"It doesn't matter! All that matters is it's talking to you!" He chirps, "I think the egg likes you."

You grimace, you wish the egg wanted nothing to do with you. It looked so foreboding, wrapped in a wreath of vines, as if mimicking a crown.

Come close... let the egg see you properly, mortal...

The voice rings in your head once more, and you slap your hands over your ears to shut it up.

"Don't ignore the egg! It's trying to talk to you. It doesn't talk to just anyone, muffin." Bad tells you, and you feign a smile.

You felt nauseous. You wanted to go home.

You wanted to go home with Bad and curl up in bed with a good book. Not even that, maybe just quiet conversation with your beloved boyfriend.

Not this boyfriend. Not him like this. Not this lunatic that stood next to you.

"I should go, Bad. This is- this is too much." You mutter, backing away from the looming egg.

"You can't leave." Bad cooes.

You tilt your head, glancing at Bad.

"Sorry muffin. This is for your own good," he murmurs, "and for the egg."

You stumble backwards a couple more steps, confused, but able to clue in on the crazed state Bad was in.

"Ssssh! Don't run away, it's ok!" He giggles.

Before you can run, Bad comes sprinting at you, sword raised so the hilt is facing you.

He brings it further up, and brings it down heavily on your skull.

The pain radiates through your head and you groan, holding the afflicted area.

The last thing you see is Bad's towering figure before you, grinning wildly and murmuring to an invisible person.

You tried desperately to hold on, but you can't stop it before your entire world fades out slowly.

The soft haze makes your brain whirl.

And it's not long before

Everything

Goes

Black.