Quackity - Short

Y/N - Your Name

(Ayup my first Quackity chapter 😎
Since this is written from Y/N's perspective, I'll call Quackity Alex)

READER PRONOUNS: SHE/HER

"Eyyy! Hola, Y/N!" Alex greets, and you smile into your facecam.

"Hiya Duck boy." You reply and Alex makes a faux sad face.

"I was being nice, Y/N, how could you do this to me?" He wails, fake crying to the max.

You roll your eyes and stare into the facecam - the chat - and whisper: "Men, am I right?"

Alex immediately stops the crying charade, and stares at you (on Discord call) with a straight face. You start laughing at him, and it's not long before he's laughing too.

"Well, chat, we have something so show you." You say, getting your plan on track.

CupOfBread: what is it??
Tubbosbee: Ooh new thing
OllieNam: what is it

You get up from your stream, taking the phone off it's holder, and run into a room.

A room yours and Alex's chat recognised all too well.

WeekendVibes: YOURE IN QUACKITYS ROOM????
Veondre: WTFFFFFF
QUACKITYFAN: and they said infinity war was the most ambitious crossover

"Yes! It's true!" You exclaim, bending down to point fingerguns at Alex's camera. You can see his chat going wild as well.

Alex jumps up from his seat and tackles you backwards. You let out a little 'oof!' of surprise.

Alex let's go and pulls you back to be on his chair. You look a little overwhelmed, but happy nonetheless.

Ororo: Quackity let her breathe
TheMandalorian: Jesus Christ Quackity leave the woman alone

Alex laughs at the chat and turns back to you. "You like it, don't you Y/N?" He asks and you nod. As soon as Alex turns back to the camera, you shake your head. Alex sees this and turns back to you with a 'hey!'.

An hour later...

RILEYNOTFOUND DONATED $200
Height comparison and I'll donate 1k

"Ooh, big Q, look!" You exclaim, pointing to the screen.

Alex looks and frowns at the donation.

"No. We're not doing that." He deadpans, shaking his head profusely.

"You don't have a choice!" You chirp, grabbing his arm and dragging him over to the wall to compare your heights.

Alex protests initially, but he gives in.

You both stand by the wall, and it shows you're taller than Alex.

Queen: Oh my god is Quackity short or is Y/N tall
Winchester: Quackity is 2 foot confrimed

Alex sighs and sits down, pouting.

"Awww, Q, it's ok! You're at perfect hugging height for me!" You tell Alex, and he tries to fight a smile (key word: TRIES.)

Chat hounded him for it for a while, but as he protested the smile, you let a red hue creep across your cheeks.

He smiled.