"Ohh she experienced shyness!"
He shyly ruffled his hair.

'We didn't...kiss yet.'
Sayba reminded herself as she ran down the stairs.

"Isn't it been almost a month to your Nikah? You don't even know what your husband likes and loathes."

Came Aafia's voice to turn the redness of her cheeks redder in rage, which was in shyness before.

"Concerns you?"

"Yup because you don't deserve him."
She said, smirking.

"Ohh! Wow! You do! I forgot."

They both crossed their paths as Sayba ran to the kitchen to bring out a box of ice cream from the refrigerator.

She was about to leave taking a spoon but then stopped and took another one and 2 small bowls along.

Filling them with scoops of ice cream she made her way to the garden where Aafia sat in a couch.

"Let's have a talk Aafia."
Sayba sat beside her and offered her a bowl.

Aafia wouldn't have accepted it from her but didn't have the nerve to reject eating her favorite desert.

"The man you're dreaming for only considers you to be his cousin."

Aafia glared at her.
"Anything else?"

"Yeah!"
She pulled out a chair and sat opposite to Aafia.

"Look I'm not interested in...."

"Look I'll say it in short. He's married, he loves his wife and you don't need to act like you're going to be the daughter in law of his mother."

"Who says so?"

"Wow! Tell me my mother in law isn't planning to bring me a co wife."

"Listen miss, I've been with him from always and you've just entered his life, don't th...."

"Believe in destiny Aafia."
Sayba heatedly warned.

Staring at her for a while, Aafia looked away and concentrated on her ice cream.

"You can never forgive yourself for liking other guys when you fall in love with your husband."

Sayba almost murmured with her voice holding culpability, for she regrets having Emir in her life.

"There's nothing wrong in liking someone okay? Don't make it unnatural."

"Then do you expect your husband to not fall in love with 10-20 girls while you do the same?
I'm sorry I didn't want to sound rude."

Aafia gulped down as she chuckled at her words. She remembered that the prioritized reason for her liking Yazan is only him not liking any other girl.

"Aafia! Come help me with dinner."

Sayba gritted her teeth at her MIL's voice.
Why does she have to call Aafia and not her?