Painted The Stars- Stolas x human bubbly fem reader par1

You've been a painter for 5 years now you've become quite popular in your local area. Everyone begging and paying hundreds even thousands of dollars for your "masterpieces".

You were walking around the store for painting equipment when all of a sudden you heard the sound of a very annoyed teenage girl "ugh sad do we have to-" she then made eye contact with you you gave her an awkward wave you turned your back or look at this sketchbook when you felt someone tap you on the shoulder, it was that girl "um hello? Can I help you?" You asked. Then she started talking to you about her entire life story. According to her, her parents have been fighting for a while now. Her dad cheated on her mom with an "imp" you didn't know what an "imp" was but whatever.

You comforted her as much as you could. To lighten the mood you looked at her and back at a sketchbook "you wanna know how to draw stars?" You asked she seemed taken aback I mean, what she just told you you seemed very... positive. After a few seconds it clicked what you were trying to do so she nodded her head.

She was mesmerised at how talented you were at drawing stars, anything really after a few more minutes of talking who I assumed was her dad eyed you suspiciously "come on Via it's time to leave" you were saddened but quickly you gave her your number and gave her the call signal which she nodded to.

Requested by @kittylove32

Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss one shots and scenarios On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara