When you have a nightmare

Blitz~

He will wake up to see you shaking and crying softly. He moved closer beside you and cradled you in his arms " it's okay kid, you can tell me when your ready" he said softly and you sobbed into his arms.

Moxxie~

He will notice you mumbling in your sleep before jolting up and breathing heavily while crying. He cupped his hands in your cheeks "it's ok my love" he pulled out his guitar from out of nowhere and sang to you softly and you fell asleep right away

Millie~

Millie would try and calm you down she would be doing breathing exercises with you until you calmed down and she would tell you stories about how she brutally killed someone on the job. She silently chuckled or herself when she saw you asleep beside her "goodnight y/n"

Luna~

Luna didn't really know what to do she just started petting your head which was oddly comforting to you. You feel asleep right away

Octavia~

She saw you shaking she knew exactly what to do because she knows you have nightmares a lot mostly about your past life and the trauma you had to deal with and go through. She grabbed her phone her quickly when she realised it was dead. Shit. So she came up with the next best thing she started silently singing your favourite song it was the first time you ever heard her singing and wow she had a really good singing voice you smiled at her as you started to doze off and she did the same. It was a sweet moment and now she sings to you every night whether you have a nightmare or not.