You stay up too late

Charlie~

She would keep an eye on you for a few minutes and the literal second it hits 12 she immediately tells you to "go to bed" you complain but ultimately you obeyed her and slept in later the next morning.

Vaggie~

Vaggie would scold you telling you "you need to get some sleep" when she came back a few minutes later she saw you passed out on the floor. She cursed in Spanish under her breath before picking you up and tucking you in.

Angel~

Oh boy this guy would annoy the shit out of you until you went to bed. He does this a lot and it always works

Alastor~

Alastor wouldn't even say anything he would use his powers to teleport you to your bed before standing in the corner staring at you with a wide sadistic grin before saying "now please sleep well my dear".

Husk~

Husk would just tap your shoulder and say "sleep.now" in the most monotone tone of voice imageable.

Niffty~

Niffty would just scoop you up and bodyslam you into your bed I swear despite her size she can kill a man using only her bare hands.

Sir Pentious~

He would send one of his Egg Bois to check up on you "mr boss man says it's time for bed" they would say you didn't listen and a few minutes later Sir Pentious came slithering in and wrapping you up "it's time for bed it's WAY past your bedtime" you would groan before nodding and falling asleep instantly.

Cherri Bomb~

She would just watch you do what your doing and let you stay up as long as you want even joining in with whatever your doing.