IMP X Love fairy shy reader part 1

Today was a big day for you. Today was the day your client found love. You were a love fairy though not a very good one you see, the other love fairies didn't really like you and almost never gave you a job but this time they did (only because you wouldn't stop pestering them).

You met up with your client and you watched over them as they went on their date and told them what to say through a ear piece.

It was all going swell and then you felt the urge to use the restroom so you did. I mean what could possibly go wrong right? (Foreshadowing!).

You were wasting your hands when you heard the sound of a gun shot and screaming you jumped from the loudness but eventually composed yourself and exited the bathroom to see what was going on.

Then you saw it, laying lifeless on the floor was your clients date who was very much not alive. And your client was completely shell shocked they didn't move a muscle they just stood there too scared to move.

And standing there were three demon-looking people. One of them, a tall lanky looking one and the two others one with white hair and freckles who looked panicked and the other a female one was comforting him. "Let's leave now" the tall one said as they booked it out the exit but you weren't going to let them get away that easily

"HEY!" You yelled at them and they turned back to face you "yea what's your problem?" The tall one asked. Then rage filled you from head to toe "what the fuck was that for?! That was my clients date and you fuck shits ruined it! That was my ONE chance to prove to the other Love fairies that I'm not "useless" and "worthless"" you sobbed.

The white haired demon walked over to you slowly "what's your name honey?" He asked "I-it's y/n" you said "I'm Moxxie, that's Millie and that... that's Blitzø" he said he said "Blitzø" in an almost disgusted manner. Moxxie comforted you as you continued to cry. Millie walked over to you "it's okay sweetie and we're sorry.. WE didn't know how much this meant to you you see OUR client payed us to kill YOUR clients date".

After a while you calmed down Moxxie and Millie were so nice to you and Blitzø... Blitzø was complicated..

Requested by @kittylover32