Hazbin Hotel VA replacement rant

Hello my lovely readers,

As you can probably see this is not an one shot/ preferences update but don't worry I will get to writing soon now that I'm on Christmas break.

Now I'm just going to cut to the chase, All of the original voice actors from the Hazbin Hotel pilot are getting replaced by new ones. And all I can say is fans are not happy

Here's my take on the whole situation, while I am saddened and disappointed over the last-minute change, We don't know whether it was Vivs call or not, it could have been the studios call, we may never know until one of them makes a statement.

I feel like Hazbin should have stayed a web series just like Helluva Boss, because with Helluva, everything stayed the exact same (well other then the fact that they changed Stolas's, Loona's and Millie's voice actors in the beginning of the series, I personally did not notice the difference).

It's because once Viv made the deal with A24 she and her team had to sign an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) meaning legally they can't give any clips of the show or can't speak of it.

Then the new voice actors. While we don't know much about them (because we don't know who they are or what they sound like) we can't make an immediate judgement on how good or bad the new voices are.

It does really suck about the sudden change in voice cast. Me and I'm sure a lot of other fans have grown to know and love the voices of the characters.

And the worst thing is Viv or her team have not given a statement at all. I mean maybe they can't because of the NDA?.

I am going to miss the old voice cast, especially Angel Dust's ( and everyone else's of corse)

My point is please don't send any hate to Viv or the new voice cast when we find out who they are) I hope they do a good job at capturing the original voices as much as they can, give them a chance. But I don't think anyone will be able to replace the original voice cast.

While yes I am excited that episode 2 (?) will be coming out, that excitement quickly turned to fear when I found out the cast was going to be replaced.

So far we know that the singing voices for Charlie and Alastor will not be coming back, the voice of Niffty, the voice of Angel Dust, the voice of Sir Pentious (to be honest I honestly didn't really care for him leaving I mean just look at his past), and maybe I'm forgetting some but point is that is a lot of people not coming back:

If I have more to say I will edit this chapter and add it in but that's all I have to say for now.

Merry Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas then have a good day :).