If your insecure about scars/ stretchmarks you have

Authors note:
Hi guys this chapter is very personal to me because I tend to get very insecure about my body so I decided to write this to make me feel better🤠

Blitz~

Blitz would be looking for you when all of a sudden he heard crying coming from the office bathroom "y/n you okay?" The crying stopped he got more and more concerned you excited the bathroom tears streaming down your face "sorry Blitz"
"Hey what's wrong kid you okay?"
"No I-it's just t-th-that I'm very insecure about my body like I'm so fat and ugly-" the tall IMP immediately pulled you in for a hug he started shaking W-was he crying? "Blitz are you oka-"
"Don't you dare say that about yourself, your beautiful y/n and whoever doesn't can fuck right off because your the most beautiful person I've ever seen. You mean so much to me I'm sorry I didn't notice sooner". You didn't answer him you just stood there and hugged him tighter.

Moxxie~

Moxxie was looking for you because he and Millie wanted to go shopping with you like you always do but he saw you grabbing your stomach and trying to suck it in and that's when you couldn't hold it in and started crying and shaking your breath was shaky. Moxxie ran over to you and started humming a familiar tune as he stroked you head gently. After a few minutes you told him that "your not skinny like the other girls" and he told you that they are heavily edited and that I shouldn't be comparing yourself to them and said you look beautiful already. You smiled at him and after you calmed down you all went shopping.

Millie~

Millie was busy helping Blitz with paperwork but stopped what she was doing when she saw you mutter to yourself "I'm so fat I really need to lose weight" Millie walked over to you with her eyes glassy like she was going to cry any minute. "Y/n don't say that your so pretty and wow look at those hips girl you look stunning!" She smiled and hugged from behind you, you turned around to face her and hugged her tightly, sobbing into her arms and shaking. While she patted your head while saying "shhh there, there" which made you cry even more.

Luna~

Luna was walking around the office waiting for a meeting and she was on her phone when all of a sudden she heard screaming coming from the bathroom. She shot up and ran to the bathroom. She was about to break the door down when she then heard crying and sobbing moments later "y-y/n?" Are you okay?!"
"What the fuck do you want? Here to make fun of me or something?"
"No I just wanted to see if you wer-"
"Oh shut up Luna I'm surprised your not beating me or calling me names" you said through angry sobs. You opened the door, you about to walk away when she grabbed you hand and hugged you tightly, you tried to get away but you eventually gave up and sobbed into her arms.
"Look i know I don't treat you well- hell I treat you like shit and I'm sorry I didn't know you were going through so much"
"Fuck off I bet you the next day your going to make fun of me"
"No i won't I'm gonna try and be nicer to you why don't we go up to earth and have some fun huh?" You nodded in agreement but hugged her for a bit longer.

Octavia~

Octavia was in her house when you called her up and mumbled to her that you feel ugly and want her to come over. A few minutes later she burst the door open and seen you kneeled down in the corner crying and grabbing you stomach and angry tears were streaming down your cheeks the second you saw Octavia she ran over to you and gave you a hug "y/n your not ugly your the most beautiful person I've ever seen and anyone who doesn't is wrong... your funny, smart, kind and extremely empathetic." You  hugged her tighter. After a few minutes she pulled out her phone and headphones and she placed them on your head and played your favourite song her eyes lit up when she saw you smile and hug her again. All the times you comforted her she was now comforting you it felt surreal but you liked it.