Hazbin hotel~ what would you do in quarantine

Charlie~

You would help Charlie promote the Hotel and cuddle on the couch after a long day of work.

Vaggie~

You would also help her around the hotel and help her cook for dinner.

Alastor~

You and Alastor would dance around the main hall while he plays old songs from the 60s on his radio and would also sing on occasions. Then you would help him cook his mother's famous jambalaya. You two would then cuddle on the couch and fall asleep.

Angel~

You and Angel would be pulling pranks and doing prank calls to everyone in the hotel. You would get drunk and then cuddle in bed you would go outside but he says "there's a fucking pandemic y/n" you hates the fact that you couldn't go on dates to fancy restaurants or go to the cinema or even get involved in turf wars with Cherri Bomb.

Cherri Bomb~

You and Cherri get so bored you would call up Angel and ask if he would like to get into a turf war with Sir Pentious again but he would constantly have to remind you two that "there's a pandemic going on so that means no turf wars no outside" you two groaned so you decided to throw a Bomb out the window and see where it lands and let's just say that He'll looked like an absolute mess after but you and Cherri had fun and that's all that matters.

Sir Pentious~

You and Pentious were having so much fun in quarantine you and the egg Bois were getting along quite nicely. Every night you and sir Pentious would have movie dates where you and him would pick out a movie you loved to watch when you were alive and watch it while eating popcorn and cuddling onto the couch before passing out from exhaustion.

Husk~

You and Husk would get drunk and play card games or even both, you would stagger over to the couch and wag the TV before blacking out. And repeat the cycle until the pandemic ends.