Hazbin hotel~ if you flinch when they yell at you

Charlie~

You and Charlie were arguing about the hotel and how you said "it's not going to work". Then it happened she raised her voice and held her hand up like she was about to hit you, you flinched, bracing for impact and pain when she quickly stopped herself and went quiet. "Y/n... I- I am so sorry" she chocked out " I- I don't know what came over me.... please forgive me?" She hugged you tightly, you were still in shock but hugged her back slowly.

Vaggie~

You and Vaggie were arguing about something stupid you can't even remember what you were even arguing about. She pinned you against the wall and shouted at you. You kneeled down and put your hands over your ears " no no NO GET AWAY FROM ME.." you sobbed out, Vaggie looked at you in shock she kneeled down in front of you and took your hands away from your ears "shhhh it's okay babe it's me... Vaggie" you quickly hugged her. Sobbing into her arms. She apologised to you a million times.

Angel~

Angel was yelling at you because you asked it he would spend just a little bit of time with you, he... you eyes widened he was about to hit you. You backed away tears forming in your eyes "NO STAY BACK YOU BASTARD!!" You screamed as you fell to the ground and your vision was all blurry because of the amount of tears coming out of your eyes. "Um tuts you okay! Your scaring me!" He said he tried to hug you but you flinched away and moved away from him. " y/n what's wrong?" Then it clicked. He knew you had PTSD because of what happened in your past life you told him one time you were abused by your partner and that's what caused you to die. Suicide. After a few minutes he hugged you tightly " your so brave y/n it's okay it's me Angel Dust don't worry he won't hurt you I won't let him hurt you"

Alastor~

He was shouting at you because you went out in the middle of an extermination he said he was "worried" about you. You two kept screaming around the hotel and everyone grew more and more concerned for you two. Then he transformed into his demon form and he wrapped you up with black ribbons?? You were stuck, powerless against him I mean for fuck sake he's an overlord he's the strongest person in the hotel. He was about to hit you and that's when you started sobbing. He transformed back into his normal form "y/n my dear are you alright?" He tried to hug you but you flinched and started sobbing. You knew Alastor was strong and bad but you never thought he would use his powers on you. Everyone in the hotel witnessed the whole thing and they formed and protective barrier against you and Alastor. "Y/n I-I'm sorry..." you were still sobbing as Charlie wrapped her arm around you and Angel hugged you tightly. You didn't talk to Alastor for the rest of the day.

Cherri~

Cherri and you were in a turf war as usual when she started shouting at you because you could have been killed by Sir Pentious who was about to shoot you. Flashbacks of you death slowly crept into your mind you went completely blank you dropped the bombs you were holding for Cherri. Tears started to well in you eyes. It all started coming back now."hey y/n are you okay? You don't look too good" Cherri said with a half joking half concerned tone of voice. That's when you blacked out. And woke up in what looked like the Hotel. Cherri quickly hugged you and asked what happened. She was so sorry about what happened and promised not to yell at you ever again.

Husk~

You and Husk were at the bar drinking like you always do when all of a sudden Husk just... snapped and started yelling at you for no reason. Then he tried to punch you in the face. You flinched and you fell out of your chair and ran towards Angel who was taking to Charlie. "He tuts what up with you-" he saw you crying and asked what's wrong and you explained what happened between you and Husk. Charlie went over to confront him while Angel tried to comfort you. Let's just say Husk didn't hit you ever again after that.

Sir Pentious~

Sir Pentious was tired and stressed because his all his plans to take over Hell were all failing. He took his anger out on you when you were trying to help him. That's when he snapped and tried to hit you. You managed to doge but you still got a mark on your face. You cried and that's when he realised what he had just done "oh my gosh y/n I'm so sorry..." he said but he knew that wasn't going to help. He tried to hug you when you jumped and flinched. He looked at you wide eyed and felt like a monster. After a few minutes you were comforted by a bunch of egg Bois. Then he came out and apologised to you by taking you out to your favourite restaurant.