Radio Static~ Angel x Alastor oneshot

Angel POV~

I get up from my bed and groan "ugh today is another day". You immediately go to Fat Nuggets "hi baby how's my little piggy doing?"I  ask in a baby voice. I  get dressed but not in my usual outfit, I have a pink sweater on that fits my four arms, what can I say, I have standards.

~~

I walk down to the main hall to see Charlie and Vaggie. Charlie was talking to a... certain red demon. I sit down beside Vaggie " so uh, who's that?" Vaggie looked at me as if I have 10 heads "wait you've never heard of him before you've been here loner to me The Radio Demon one of the most powerful beings Hell has ever seen"  I shrug in response "eh not big on politics" "ugh"she proceeded to go on a fucking monologue about the Radio Demon and how we "shouldn't trust him" and all that shit. After a while Charlie ordered me to clean the kitchen with Alastor I rolled my eyes but I accepted my fate and grabbed the duster and brush and cleaned the floor Alastor was cleaning the table with a napkin and looked very concentrated while... smiling?! God does he ever stop smiling is it like superglued to his face or something?. Then you tried flirting with him by doing the stereotypical trope of dropping something and bending down suggestively in hopes to get the persons attention. In my case my "object" was a brush and my "person" was Alastor. You did it but he didn't even react I knew I had to something more extreme so I wrapped by four arms around him "oh Alastor~" I said suggestively, he then grabbed one of my lower arms and twisted it as red symbols and static fell behind him "don't you dare touch me like that again... you got that... Anthony?" I stood there but then quickly let go of him and turned back to normal and walked out of the kitchen I sat there dumbfounded, trying to process what just happened then it hit you "HOW THE FUCK DOES HE KNOW MY REAL NAME?!!" I screamed to myself.

~~

After a few minutes I calmed myself down "okay Angel maybe he just guessed your name.... Right there's absolutely no way he knows my name I mean I juts met the guy" you said to yourself pacing around my room "right Fat Nugs?" I asked my pet pig but he just rolled around and oinked in response "I know right like how... I don't think I've ever told anyone my real name... have I...??" I tried to think of everything I've ever done since I came to Hell (which was a long time ago) trying to think of anytime where I might have used my real name. After a few minutes I were exhausted and decided to go to bed I put on a black tank top and fell into a deep slumber.

~in angels dream~

I was walking back to the Hotel from grocery store because I had to buy food when a black wolf demon came up to me and pinned me pushed me into a dark ally way and pushed be against the wall I stood there trying my best to hold the groceries in my arms because I didn't want to drop them. Then I felt his hand slide up my shirt.
~~

I woke up gasping for air and felt the salty tears on my cheeks. "W-what the fuck?" I said. I put on some shorts, wrapped a blanket around be and held Fat Nuggets in my lower arms as I walked over to Alastors room. I didn't know why Alastor of all people but I just wanted to see him. You knocked gently on the door, trying to be quiet because everyone else was asleep and i thought he was to so I prepared myself for walking back to my room so I turned to leave when I felt the door handle open and Alastors head peaked through the door "a-Angel ? Are you okay?" I ran to him dramatically and gave him a hug, the hug lasted for more then I wished but he didn't seem to mind "Angel, my dear what happened?" He asked he seemed genuinely worried about me "I-I had a nightmare- it was a really fucking bad one" he hugged me tighter " Angel it's okay, you're safe now, safe with me"  he gave me a reassuring smile and he hugged you again. Then he cuddled you and I dug my head into his chest and fell asleep in his arms.

~~

It was morning time. And Alastor was gone you just assumed he was gone downstairs but then you heard the sound of the shower turn off and Alastor came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair in a ponytail, I had to contain my laughter. He saw me- shit "umm- Hey Al" I said "good morning Angel" he beamed he quickly got dressed in his iconic red suit and put on his schoolboy- looking shoes and was walking towards me and bent down and whispered in my ear "Angel when your finished there I want to talk to you.. come to my room in 10 minutes okay?" I simply nodded in response. My heart was racing I was terrified what was he going to say to me? I got up, stretched and got dressed. I fed Fat Nuggets and walked down to the kitchen where I got myself a bagel and but it in the toaster. The Alastor came out of seemingly nowhere " good morning Angel, my dear" he beamed wait didn't he not already say this to me already? "Mornin' Al" I said I blushed slightly but then shook my head and snapped out of it.

~~

I was at Alastors door and knocked rather loudly uou held Fat Nuggets in your arms arms tightly. Alastor opened the door and walked over to his bed where he sat down and tapped a spot beside him gesturing me to sit down beside him. "Angel what was the nightmare about... the truth" I explained to him about my nightmare and he seemed angry for some reason. His eyes turned to dials static and red symbols started flying around him... "a-Alastor calm down! It's okay" I said he took a deep breath "I'm sorry Angel". After a few minutes he noticed something I hoped he didn't "do um... Angel why do you have gloves on?" I froze up "um so reason.." he pulled the gloves to reveal cuts... some deep some not and that's where I really broke down "I'm sorry I'm so sorry" I sobbed into his chest as I sat on his lap " you shouldn't be doing a permanent solution to solve a temporary problem, my dear"

"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I didn't want you to think I was crazy or take me away somewhere"
"Angel my dear, I don't think your crazy I just don't want you to do this ever again. Understood.?"
"Y-yes I won't do it again I promise"

That's when Charlie came in the room "Angel are you ok-" that's when she looked down and saw the scars on my arms. She ran towards me and gave me a big hug a squeezing me in the process "Angel i had no idea you were going through this" she sobbed into my shoulder "I-I'm so sorry... really truly I am" she said " I was just scared to tell you because I didn't want you to take me away from the Hotel... my home..." Charlie and Alastor looked at each other then me "Angel we would never do that. Ever. We love you were just worried about you.." she said with tears still in her eyes.

~~

After a few minutes she calmed down and waved me and Alastor goodbye.

This Hotel was like my home and the staff was like my family even... Alastor even though i just met him... I feel weird when im around him like a good weird.. could I be catching feelings for him?!... no way I just met the guy but then again he doesn't look too bad.