Hazbin Hotel headcanons

Charlie-

I headcanon that her parents put alot of pressure on her to make her do well at everything, and when she fails sonething her dad will call her a failure.

Vaggie~

I headcanon that her parents were never around so she had to do everything all by herself so that's why she's really overprotective of Charlie.

Angel Dust~

Angel would have PTSD from all the stuff Valentino has done to him so he tends to struggle to get into relationships and friendships because he thinks he will be used and abused like what Val did to him. He also has severe trust issues.

Husk~

Like Angel, Husk will have severe PTSD from the time he spent in the war. He will turn to alcohol to drink his problems away.

Sir Pentious~

I think he truly loves the Egg Bois but he acts like he doesn't because he doesn't want to get emotionally attached to them because they are very fragile and most of them die in the turf wars and he would get heartbroken if any of them did die right in front of him.

Cherri Bomb~

I predict that she used to be a firework expert when she was alive and one day she was testing out a firework and it exploded in her face and died and that's why she had one eye.

Niffty~

I think Niffty had an unfaithful husband who cheated on her and when she found out she burned the house down with him and his mistress in it. And that's why she's so obsessed with boys.

A/n: hello my little readers i know it's been a while but I'm back but don't get your hopes up too high. I have a week of for the halloween holidays so I'm going to do a halloween chapter on halloween. I might do a Helluva Boss headcanons if anyones interested