Hazbin hotel~ if angel died

You and Angel have been dating for two years and you were very happy. You finally found someone who loved you.

Until...

The extermination...

The extermination is a yearly cleanse that happens every year in Hell. Angels ascend from heaven to kill demons due to the overpopulation in Hell. You thought you were safe with Charlie being the princess of Hell and all. Then one of the Angels got into the hotel by kicking the door in. You and Charlie tried to hold them back while everyone else went to hide. One of the angels managed to escape. You ran after him. They were running to... everyone... you made eye contact with the Angel and he looked hungry for bloodshed. "AHHHH" you heard a scream coming from where Charlie is. One of the Angels were about to kill her you transformed into your demon form and killed the Angel "wow thank you y/n" she smiled while dusting herself off.

You heard a gunshot go off where gang was. It was quiet.

You ran towards the sound where the gunshot went of but Charlie got there before you. When she got there she stopped abruptly and just stood there she started shaking. You were wondering what happened. You got into the room to see the gang surround something. When the crowd cleared you saw... "A-Angel?!!" You whimpered he looked up at you weakly "h-hey sugar tits" he said breath shaky. He held a hand towards you and held it. "I love you y/n and take care of Fat Nuggets for me 'k?".

He was gone. The gang took the body away from the room but you weren't going down without a fight you screamed, cried out for Angel "H-HE NEEDS ME, I FUCKING KNOWS HE DOES!!". Alastor hugged you tightly to hold you back from beating the gang to death. " I-I can't believe he's gone al" you said to the depressed looking Radio Demon. " he's gone for good and it's all my fault if I had just gone with you guys while Charlie took care of the Angel this wouldn't have happened" you sobbed into his arms.

•••

It's been a few days since well... Angels exit and you were even more depressed. You haven't come out of your room in days. You haven't socialised with anyone in days which is highly unlike you because you love to socialise with people but you just didn't have the energy to. You sobbed into a pillow. Fat Nuggets waddled up to you also sad he licked your face and cuddled down next to you and fell asleep. Fat Nuggets was the only thing keeping you going you didn't want him to loose both of his "parents".

Alastor heard the sobbing from your room and decided to pay you a visit. He knocked gently on the door "y/n are you in there". No answer. He grew concerned, worried even, he thought you did something to yourself.

He opened the door slowly only to see you asleep on the bed with Fat Nuggets asleep beside you. Alastor smiled to himself relieved you were okay.

He then saw you twitching, turning and mumbling from what he could make out it seemed like you were talking about... Angel? You kept screaming Angels name sobbing, and then you woke up scared and crying.

Alastor quickly ran towards you and gave you a hug "I know it hurts my dear I know... it's okay. You're going to be okay dear..." you were too weak to speak so you just nodded in agreement but you continued to sob into his arms.

Charlie was downstairs upset too but not as upset as you. She felt partly responsible for what happened but Vaggie kept saying it was no ones fault. Even though Vaggie was never really fond of Angel she was still heartbroken about his death.

You and Alastor talked for a bit as you held onto Fat Nuggets and cried because he somehow reminded you of Angel.

Then Alasor decided to hum your favourite song to make you feel a bit better. You hugged him gently. "I miss him so much" you sobbed out.

All of a sudden Husk entered your room " hey y/n ummm.." he stood there with bloodshot eyes you couldn't tell weather it was from crying or if he was drunk ur maybe even both " I just want you to know I'm so sorry about Angel.... I really am... here" he handed you a full bottle of cheap booze " you can have it it might help you forget about the pain" he smiled slightly and out of nowhere he gave you a hug. You were taken aback, Husk never hugs anyone after you broke out of the hug he looked at you " I thought you could use a hug it looks like you need it" he then walked out of the room.

You held the bottle to Alastor " you wanna get drunk?" You asked he nodded.

After a few minutes you and Alastor were completely wasted. You two were both lightweight and rarely drank Husk should have knows that. You and Alastor were giggling uncontrollably and slurring your words.

Charlie came in and looked at you and Alastor and then looked down at the ground to see a completely empty bottle of cheap booze and immediately screamed for Husk.

•••

It's been a few weeks since you and Alastor drank together and you actually enjoyed it even though you can't even remember it.

Angels death still looked over your head. Then it hit you, the realisation of what happened. You stood there in shock. Husk noticed you looking all pale and breaths unsteady " y/n are you alright?" "AHHHHHHH FUCK!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs Husk was taken aback but immediately stood up to comfort you "hey it's okay y/n I'm
Here, I'm here for you" he said " its just that I can't believe he's actually gone and there's nothing I can do" you sobbed into his shoulder as he wrapped his red wings around you all protective-like. The rest of the gang came in when they heard you scream "oh my god y/n are you alr-" Charlie said in a worried tone . Alastor held onto her and shook his head as if to say "just leave them be" she nodded back and everyone left to leave you and Husk alone.

•••

You and Husk have been talking for a while now and he was like your best friend. You still weren't over Angels death but you were trying to. You felt like Angel would be proud of you. But it wouldn't be happy for long.