What they first thought of you

Blitz~

Blitz thought you were "a good candidate" for IMP and didn't really care about you that much but when he say on you resume that you had no parents he immediately stepped in and every time you call him dad he gets super excited.

Moxxie~

Moxxie thought you were pretty cool especially when he found out you could aim and shoot really well you and him became really good friends and would always hang out in a music shop and admire all the musical references and would blast The Fantom Of The Opera soundtrack at 3:00 am and Luna would tell you to "shut the fuck up"

Millie~

Millie didn't really like you in the beginning but when Moxxie said he thought you were cool and after a while you and her became really close friends. You, her and Moxxie always hang out and go shopping all the time and spend way too much money.

Luna~

Although Luna fucking hates you she will still hang out with you only became Blitz payed her to. But after a while you "weren't as bad as she thought" you, Moxxie, Millie and her all hang out with Blitz secretly recording you all and Moxxie getting pissed about it.

Octavia~

Your Octavias only friend and your always there for her when she needs you. At first she thought you were "just an pesant IMP" but now she doesn't care your her best friend and she doesn't care about "her reputation getting ruined".