IMP X Love fairy shy reader part 2

It's been a week since the IMP incident and somehow your now working for them now.., well not working for them.. we'll it's complicated.

Millie and Moxxie decided to adopt you which you said yes to immediately "oh look at that Mox, I'm surprised you didn't fuck her into the ground to get a spur man egg sack!" Blitzø remarked. You and Blitzø still weren't on speaking terms but he would try stike up little conversations here and there.

You've then found out that Blitzø had a daughter. Adopted daughter (hypocrite) who was the same age as you!. She came over to you unexpectedly "hey y/n you wanna go up to the human world with me?" She asked me, god she was as red as a tomato "sure!" You beamed which made her even more red she grabbed a book and mumbled a spell under her breath and then magically a portal appeared out of the wall she immediately jumped through "you comming or what" you smirked "yeah ' yeah" you sighed as you jumped though, then she transformed into her "human disguise". "C'mon there's loads to do here"

She took you to loads of shops and this "emo shop" names 'Stylish Occult' that sold clothes that "were your style" you were having lots of fun with Luna.

After a couple of hours you and Luna just relaxed at a nearby park and sat down on some benches as you two listened to music sharing one earbud with each other she smiled and blushed she then paused the music she took a deep breath and started leaning forward as she put her hand on your cheek she kissed you passionately it took you a few seconds to react, she pulled away but then you pulled her back and kissed her back this time it lasted for longer. You felt giddy like a child you never knew Luna liked you like this "so I guess this means we're like... a thing right?" She asked "because if you juts kissed me because you felt bad I'm sorry-" you interrupted her by kissing her "no I didn't were a thing don't worry Lunie" you smiled she blushed and you both continued to listen to music. What a good day it was.