Hazbin Hotel~ if angel died (random chapter)

You've been slowly trying to get over Angels death but you couldn't help but still feel guilty you kept repeating that in your head "it's your fault. You the reason he's dead" you cried a lot more then you usually do which is a lot. Everyone in the hotel has gone more and more concerned for you the less you come out of your room. Husk was always there to comfort you though and you loved the fact that he's been trying to get sober and says your his motivation to quit drinking he's been clean for two weeks and you kept saying how proud you were of him. One day you decided to do the laundry because Niffty was doing something else. Everything was going smoothly until you picked up Angels iconic white and pink stripped suit, you cried as you held it close to you chest "oh Angel... why couldn't it not have been me" you continued to sob your eyes out until Husk saw you your knees felt weak as you fell to the ground, still sobbing Husk wrapped his wings around you as you sobbed into his chest "I'm sorry..."  you said as Husk lifted his paw to your head and stroked it softly "it's okay kid but your going to get through this... we all will"  he said his voice slightly cracking and sounded like he was holding back tears "ummm Husk are you okay?" You asked in a genuinely concerned tone he quickly snapped out of it " y-yea I'm fine I'm just not drunk enough" he said so I guess that meant he gave up getting sober. You and him had one too many drinks and you two were practically falling from your seats. Alastor and Charlie had to drag you two into one of your rooms because you were too "difficult" to put into separate rooms. You were an extreme light weight when it came to liquor, Husk however he could drink 10 bottles of cheap booze and not die from alcohol poisoning. You and Husk were giggling uncontrollably, Fat Nuggets was asleep. You were having fun until you accidentally kissed him, not on the lips but on the cheek a very gentle yet passionate kiss, it only lasted for about 2 seconds but he still stood there blushing like crazy "ummm Husk are you okay?" You asking the demon cat. He then hugged you.. " Husk are you okay?" He then looked at you up and down and was mumbling to himself "Husk your scaring me what's wrong?" You said as you slowly backed away from him. After a few minutes he was still mumbling you walked up to him and tried to hug him but he quickly grabbed you and started shouting at you you were schooled and scared " Husk it's me y/n!" You said as you caressed his check "your okay I'm here.,," he calmed down "are YOU okay?" He asked you chuckled lightly "pfft I'm perfectly fine but what happened why were you acting like that?". Husk then explained to you about how he was in the Vietnam war and was wounded and that's how he died. You hugged him because you realised he was getting flashbacks and he also said he still gets nightmares about it to this day. After a while you two were cuddling in bed. And despite Angel not being here anymore you felt like this is what he would have wanted right?"