Its Valentines Day

Charlie~

She would buy you really expensive gifts like necklaces, rings all that stuff. She would take you to her castel and you two would watch the stars slowly appear she looks over at you, who was amazed by the stars like a child on Christmas. She smiled widely and kissed you gently on the face.

Vaggie~

She would buy you the things you like because she didnt want you to pretend to like a gift you don't actually like.

Angel Dust~

He would try to have sex with you but you very quickly decline. So you two just lay around in his room playing with Fat Nuggets just enjoying each others company.

Alastor~

He would take you to a fancy restaurant and buy you an expensive dress. When you try to decline he would just say "No take it. You deserve to be treated like royalty my dear."

Husk~

He doesn't really see a point in making such a big deal about it. I mean he loves you everyday. So why should he have to love you more when he loves you already?. You agree not to make such a big deal about it so you two just cuddle on the couch and watch movies while eating sweets and popcorn.

Cherri Bomb~

She would rob a store for you and get you all the stuff you need. When asked if she could get arrested she replys with "this is Hell. No one cares."

Niffty~

She would clean the place before she would invite you to her hotel room an you two just laugh the night away.

Sir Pentious~

He would demand the Egg Bois to make you your favourite dish. If its burnt/not made the "way you like it", he would yell at the poor eggs who, were quivering in fear. You had to calm him down and say how it's not a big deal. But when you left the room, he yelled at them anyways.

A/n: Happy Valentines Day guys♡. Weather you have a valentine this year or not, this one's from me:💐💐❤