"Up There" Helluva Boss x innocent angel reader

You were just another Angel working for Blitzø despite you and him and everyone on the team were demons once you were still called I.M.P because Blitzø was to lazy to change it. Blitzø was what Heaven would call a "rule breaker" basically meaning he would kill people claiming it was "for his job" and "he couldn't help it" Everyone was weary of Blitzøs "actions" but hesitantly allowed it somehow.

You Blitz, Moxxie, Millie and Luna were hired by an unnamed client to kill someone, someone that sounded too familiar to you.

When Blitz handed you the list your heart sank... it was your best friend... Blitzø saw your face go ghostly pale and asked what was wrong

"Hey, you okay?" Blitz said

"N-no this person that our client hired us to kill is my b/f (best friend)" you said getting choked up. You felt Luna's hand on your shoulder "hey it's okay you don't have to come if you don't want to" she smiled. You just nodded your head.

"Let's go kick some ass" Blitz said you and the gang followed him as Luna mumbled a spell under her breath and the portal to "The Living World" opened and you all hopped through.

You still didn't believe that your b/f could have done anything that bad... right?.

Luna saw you and looked down at your leg which was bouncing up and down uncontrollably, something you always do when your extremely nervous. "Hey" Luna said softly "you wanna listen to some songs on my phone?" You nodded softly as she put one ear bud in your ear and the other one in hers. After a while you fell asleep and Luna wrapped her arm around you protectively.

"Rise and shine you guys time to kill this bitch/bastard" Blitzø beamed. Luna kicked him in the shin to shut him up when She pointed at you and mouthed "shut the fuck up" to him he got what she meant and he shut up.

Luna wrapped her arm around you as you both walked to the targets house and that "target" being your best friend. You took a deep breath and sighed you then broke down and clung onto Luna as she hugged you tightly and telling Blitzø and the others to go on.

{a few minutes later}

Blitzø, Moxxie and Millie held the gun at your best friends head "I got ya now bitch" Blitzø growled as she then shot your best friend in the head killing her instantly. Back with Luna and you, when you heard the gun go off you jumped in fear Luna still holding you closely quickly put an earbud in your ear and put on your favourite song to distract you. You were still in shock a bit so you continued to hold on to Luna as she kept whispering things like "it's okay" and "you'll be okay" and even sang to you. You then fell asleep on Luna's lap she chuckled to herself and just sat there and waited for Blitzø, Moxxie and Millie to get back.

After a few more minutes they were back and saw you asleep in Luna's arms "it's been a long and emotional day for them" Luna said to them she carried you back as they all jumped through the portal.

{a few minutes later}

You woke up with Luna wrapped around you in a blanket you both woke up and she smiled "good morning" she joked "just kidding I made hot chocolate for you. You want some?" She asked you nodded your head yes and she quickly got up and a few minutes later she came back with two cups of pipping hot chocolate and a packet of cookies "so..." she muttered awkwardly, trying to start off a conversation. Then out of nowhere you began explaining your entire backstory. After all that you quickly snapped back to reality "oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to ramble!" You sputtered out, embarrassed. She smirked "no no your fine I'm actually glad you shared all that with me, I got to know you better" she smiled again. "Thanks Luna" you beamed at her.

She never told you this but she always felt very protective of you, like really protective of you you weren't a college to her she was like a sister to you.

Requested by @kittylover32

Also sorry it's so short.