Party lights Angel Dust x reader oneshot

Y/n was at a party, a party in celebration for the Happy Hotel to be exact and also because Charlie wanted us to have "fun".

Y/n was sat there at the bar with Husk half asleep on the counter. They were enjoying their favourite drink but wasn't really enjoying the party. Y/n wasn't really good in social situations so this party was a nightmare.

They felt a panic attack coming on and decided to go to the bathroom to "wait it out".

Once at the bathroom y/n fell to their knees as they felt tears prick the corner of their eyes and their vision became blurry from the amount of tears coming out. As they cried they could hear the music blast from the main hall it was some shitty rap song from the early 2000's.

Suddenly y/n heard a knock at the door "c'mon open up I need to take a shit!" You knew that Italian accent from anyone it was Angel Dust "is that y/n in there? You better open this door or I swear to satin I'm gonna-" you opened the door before he could say anything else "thank you- wait you okay toots?" He asked sorry lacing in his voice.

He saw you've been crying "I'm okay Angel really just go to the bathroom and enjoy the party" you muttered he could barely understand you from how loud the music was "y/n ya know you can talk to me about anything right?" This was strange for you to hear i mean, Angel Dust of all people being sentimental was something you could only dream of his flirty attitude vanished he was actually being sensible for once no sex jokes no inappropriate touching he was, for once in his life actually worried about someone that wasn't himself.

That's when you broke down in his arms saying over and over "I'm sorry" he just let you cry into his arms his upper arms arms holding onto your shoulders and his lower arms wrapping around your waist "ya know I can show you a good time~" he whispered seductively into your ear "you quickly backed away "Angel you do know I'm aromatic and asexual...right?" He looked at you up and down and then turned red "oh shit I'm sorry- I-I" he stuttered you just looked at him and laughed "it's okay really" he smiled and you smiled back it felt nice. After a few minutes of talking and laughing you decided to hang out in your bedroom and have a few drinks you felt bad though "are you sure your okay with this I mean I don't want to ruin your night" you said "it's okay babe id rather hang with you then those assholes downstairs" he laughed and you laughed in response.

So you and Angel spent the night drinking and playing card games and did each others makeup and got slightly tipsy but not completely wasted Angel was plastered he could barley make out a coherent sentence without slurring. So you but him to bed and you went to bed with him. It was one of the best nights you've ever had since you joined the Hotel.

A/n: hello my beautiful bitches and bastards I have returned from the dead🪦💀 I shall hopefully bring you more chapters now so no more month-long hiatuses I'm back for good. So until I write again stay tuned😉.