Cigarette Daydreams~blitz x reader oneshot

It was around 8:30pm in Hell the crimson colour sky was turning darker and more crimson by the minute.

The van you and Blitz were in was zooming down Hells highway as you unrolled the windows as the wind swept your (white or black) hair and brushed on your face.

You felt alive even though you were technically dead.

You didn't care as long you were with Blitz who was too busy listening to his favourite song on the radio, you smiled to yourself, you loved to see him happy.

After a while Blitz turned down the radio slightly and tuned his head to you, "what's wrong y/n? You okay?" He asked sorry laced his voice, you looked at him as you snapped out of it "y-yea just thinking..." you said as you trailed off what you were saying as you continued to think about what you were thinking about what was that you may be asking well you were thinking about your future with him.

You were also a bit upset because with the whole situation between him and the Prince of Hell, Stolas.

You never really liked Stolas that much and every time he would flirt with Blitz you filled with rage. You would immediately storm up to him and put yourself in the middle of them and wrapping your arms around Blitz "what the fuck are you doing?" You would ask in a sarcastic tone.

"Umm... hello earth to y/n" Blitz asked as he waved his hand infront of your face to try snap you out of it "ahh.. y-yea?" You looked over at Blitz who was slightly annoyed at the fact you weren't listening to him "I was asking what you would want to eat" he sighed "oh umm.. how about.." you thought about what you wanted to eat but you couldn't really concentrate because you just smiled at the breeze fell on your face and messed up your hair beyond compare. After a few seconds Blitz looked over at you and he smiled to himself.

He played his favourite song again and you two both screamed it at the top of your lungs. Then your favourite song came on 'Cigarette Daydreams' played and you got very excited but also a bit nervous because Blitz never heard you sing before but you sang anyways

🎶Did you stand there all alone?🎶
🎶oh I cannot explain what's going down🎶
🎶I can see you standing next to me in and out somewhere else right now🎶
🎶you sigh, look away, I can see it clear as day, close your eyes so afraid hide behind that baby face🎶
🎶you can drive all night looking for the answers in the pouring rain🎶
🎶you want to find peace of mind looking for the answer🎶
🎶funny how it seems like yesterday as I recall you were looking out of place🎶
🎶Gathered up your things and slipped away no time at all I followed you into the hall🎶
🎶cigarette daydream, you were only seventeen soft speak with a mean streak nearly brought me to my knees🎶
🎶you can drive all night looking for the answers in the pouring rain you want to find peace of mind looking for the answer🎶
🎶we can find a reason, a reason to change looking for the answer🎶
🎶 if you could find a reason, a reason to stay standing in the pouring rain🎶
🎶you can drive all night looking for the answers in the pouring rain you want to find peace of mind looking for the answer🎶
🎶we can find a reason a reason to change looking for the answer you can find a reason, a reason to stay standing in the pouring rain🎶

The second the song finished Blitz stopped the car so quickly you nearly fell out of your seat "y/n.. that was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard in my entire afterlife" he smiled as he hugged you tightly and kissed you on the cheek you blushed a dark crimson "oh please I wasn't even trying to sound good" you said still red as a tomato and tried to deny you singing talent. You were still really embarrassed but Blitz insisted you sing the song again so you did and when you finished his eyes practically had stars in it he was mesmerised by how amazing your singing was.

You two pulled into a fast food restaurant drive way and ordered your food. while you waited you were laying on top of your car roof and admired the beautiful sunset in Hell as Blitz held your hands and purred like a cat when you started rubbing his had with your thumb as you sang the same song for a third time because he loved your singing so much he had to hear it again.

"Hey Blitz?" You asked as you chewed at your fries "yes what's up?" He asked as he chomped down on his burger "could that song be "our song"?" You asked.

He beamed "of course! He smiled "as long as your promise to sing it" you nodded.

You were finally home after a long day.

You later down in bed when you heard a familiar voice and a familiar song.

It sounded like the song you sang today and it was coming from Blitz's phone.

Oh no he didn't... did he seriously record you singing...

"Um... hey Blitz?"
"Yea y/n?" He said as he quickly turned off his phone "what's up?" He said nervously.

"Did you seriously record me today?" You asked.

He looked down at the ground in defeat "y-yeah..." he looked back up at you "I was going to save it as my new ringtone" he smiled at you with the most dorky smile ever.

God it was so hard to stay mad at him.

You smiled back at him and blushed "y-you really think it's that food huh?" You asked quietly he nodded "of course it's the best thing I've ever heard ever" he smiled at your again.

You ran towards him and gave him a big hug and you both fell to the floor.

You started laughing your asses off. He kissed you on the lips passionately.

"I love you Y/n" he said
"I love you too Blitz"