If you think theres good in everyone

Blitz~

Blitz would shake his head and take you up to the human world and would show you a crime that was about to be committed. You looked away and you cried into his arms. You were traumatised. Later Blitz walked up to you hand apologised for "being an idiot"

Moxxie~

Moxxie would slowly nod and plaster a fake smile on his face but deep down inside he knew that want true and that you would find out sooner or later. And he just hoped you were ready to find out the truth he really did

Millie~

"There sure is" Millie said. But like Moxxie she knew that that want true and when she found out what Blitz did to you she went haywire and beat the shit out of him and let's just say he couldn't feel his head for a week.

Luna~

Luna and you would use your human disguises and try have fun but while you were having fun you came across a dead body with a knife impaled into the body your eyes widened your breath became shaky and you cried into her arms. When you got back to Hell Luna cooked you your favourite meal and apologised over and over but you were still traumatised. Your hope was lost.

Octavia~

Octavia would try do something to get your mind off that because she didn't want you to be hurt by the reality. She called you "a child" (in a good way). But she knew from experience that not everything is as it seams.