The mission part 2

Your POV

You were still trying to pull the gun away Moxxie was trying to aim but he shot while you were trying to take the gun away "oh shit" you said to yourself "I-I I'm so sorry!" You said to him absolutely terrified that Biltz would get mad. You heard mumbling and the then a gunshot that was aimed at you and Moxxie and it shot in your right arm "Owwww" you winced in pain Moxxie tried to stop the bleeding but it was too much you and him tried to run but you felt a pair of hands grab your moth and dragged you into a room.

Moxxies POV

I didn't know what I was thinking or what I was doing but I knew I had to run "c'mon y/n we need to get out of her-" he suddenly stopped "ummm.. y/n you there" his eyes widened " oh crumbs! Y/n sir is going to kill me!" I heard another gun shot coming from the direction where y/n was "y/n!!" I started sprinting back to the house "Don't worry I'm coming"

Your POV

You woke up tied to a chair and then you felt the blade of a knife against your throat you were panicking and scared "W-what do y-you want from m-me"! The knife slit across your throat. You fell to the ground holding your hands against your throat you got a chance to look at your blood and it was black?! Wow that was interesting but now is not the time to think about that you had to stop the bleeding somehow. You were slipping in and out of conciseness. Everything was a blur but you saw a red blob fighting a faceless blob. You saw a pair of gentle eyes in your vision it was Moxxie who was scared shitless way more then you were. He put you in the sitting position and cradled you in his arms "don't worry y/n I got you" you put your shaking hand against his cheek "M-Moxxie..." you were fully unconscious now. You were helpless,useless and worthless.