The Date Husk x reader oneshot

It's the first hour of taking care of everyone at the hotel.

Everyone seemed to be behaving like normal. Husk was drinking, Angel was flirting with Alastor who was clear uncomfortable, Niffty was cleaning, and you were sitting on the couch reading a book with a cup of mocha beside you.

You've been reading for a while so you decided to go see Husk. He was sitting at the bar drinking a beer.
"Hey Husk how are ya?"
"I'm doing ok kid" then without warning you took a swig of the beer bottle and started gulping it down. Husks eyes widened
"Hey you should take it easy there"
"Well I'm gonna need it if today goes shit" Husk patted you head "good luck they may look easy to mind but trust me they are an absolute nightmare to handle" you rolled his eyes "I had 5 siblings when I was alive so I'm pretty sure I can handle a bunch of adults" you smirked.

After a few hours Charlie and Vaggie came back. You were absolutely exhausted, your hair was all messy and frizzy and you looked like you haven't slept in days.

Charlie quickly ran over to you and inspected you. She do your hair for you and thanked you for taking care of everyone.

You were about to enter your room when you felt a paw grab your hand tightly. You recognised that paw from anywhere. It was Husk. He was looking down to the ground in shame? guilt? Regret? You weren't quite sure.
"Uh he y/n I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" He must have seen the look on you face because he then quickly said "o-only if you want to ya know you don't have to-" you cut him off by giving him a kiss. He then kissed you back "I'd love to go on a date with you" you smiled at him it was a genuine smile.

A few minutes later you were all dressed up all fancy with a red dress you borrowed of Angel and a black purse and some red high heels to match the dress. Husk looked fancy too with a full suit on and his iconic top hat. "Ya ready?" He asked, you smiled at him "let's go" you then linked arms and walked down to the main hall. Everyone started teasing you both and calling you "the cutest couple" you blushed at that but then just ignored them as you excited the hotel.

You and Husk have been walking around for ages now you went to a fancy restaurant in Hell well wasn't "fancy" but it was good enough because the food didn't taste like rotten corpses.

You then walked around some more as other demons stared at you you weren't afraid to put up a fight which surprised Husk because he'd never seen you angry ever.

You were about to finish the night off, you were about to enter the hotel when Husk grabbed you rather roughly and kissed you passionately. You were surprised, usually you were the one to make the first move. You kissed him back you loved every second of it.

"Hey Husk?"
"Yea?"
"Thank you for tonight I really needed it"
"Don't mention it"
"So does this mean we're a couple now?"
"I guess it does"

He finished those words by kissing you again, watching the sky do dark and it was like for the first time in a long time you were happy and you can finally love someone.