Too much to handle~ Moxxie oneshot

It was just a normal day at the office. Blitz talking to Luna like she was a child and Moxxie and Millie talking about Millies parents and how much Moxxie wants to impress them.

Luna was saying how she was "having the worst hangover right now" and proceeded to take Moxxies homemade avocado salad he made for himself the night before "isn't that my lunch?" He asked and Luna insulted him like usual but something about the way she insulted him made him jump back in shock

Don't cry

Don't cry

Don't you dare fucking cry

He thought to himself what happened to saving your tears for the pillow?

Tears were forming in his eyes and his eyes became glassy and unfocused. "Mox you okay there?" Blitz asked.

Then he broke down. Moxxie was very good at keeping his emotions intact but he just had enough of being insulted by everyone. His breath hitched "DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE INSULTED EVERY FUCKING DAY BY YOUR OWN BOSS?!" He yelled at everyone.

Everyone was shocked Moxxie never swore only with Blitz but that was only on occasion.

Millie immediately tried to comfort him but he was still out of if

"Holy fuck he's hyperventilating!" Blitz said panic and worry laced his voice

Luna just stood there she felt so guilty.

"Shhh shh your okay Mox it'll be okay" Millie whispered into his ear as the crying demon buried himself into her arms and was still shaking violently.

"C-can you please s-stop stating at me?" He choked out

Millie gave blitz and Luna the death stare and Luna immediately ran out of the room but blitz just stood there. Telling blitz to give someone privacy was like a fucking insult to him.classic Blitz.

Moxxie was still shacking and mumbling into Millies arm as Millie rubbed his head and her claws scraping his head slightly "c-can you d-do that again?" Moxxie asked and Millie continued to do it. The sensory distraction was good for him too is ment he had something else to focus on. Him and Millie did some breathing exercises for a bit but that didn't help.

Blitz just shuffled uncomfortably until he eventually slowly walked towards Moxxie "h-hey Mox do you need anything?" He asked softly Moxxie nodded "can you get me a candle" and Luna came back into the room "and Luna can you get me a blanket?" They both nodded and got to what there tasks were. Millie continued to scratch his head and hold him in her arms they heard muffled noises coming from the other room it must have been Blitz and Luna getting the blanket and candle.

They came back a few minutes later with the things and come candy Moxxie didn't know why but he just went along with it. Blitz unwrapped the candy wrap and Moxxie sniffed it as Luna threw the blanket over his face and Millie repositioned it over his shoulders.

Soon a wave of fatigue came over Moxxie his eyelids were getting heavier and heavier. Blitz kneeled down to Moxxie "ya did good,kid" he said as he pulled Moxxie in for a hug "ya did good" this made Moxxie cry Blitz never showed him compassion and this was the fist time he'd ever been nice to him.

Soon Moxxie was completely passed out on Millie lap he was much calmer.

Even though Blitz was never the nicest to Moxxie he still didn't was to see him distressed like today.

After Moxxie woke up Luna apologised to Moxxie and gave him a hug and promised to never get mad at him again, same with Blitz.