You get a new haircut

Charlie~

You went to the salon and when you came back you came back in tears because the hairstylist messed up and it was all jagged and uneven you sobbed to her as she caressed your cheek reassuring you that "it's really not that bad I can try fix it for you if you want" you nodded and after 30 minutes it looked so much better then before you kept thanking her for the rest of the day she would smile and blush slightly at how adorable your being while saying "it was nothing"

Vaggie~

When you told her you were getting your hair done she wished you luck as you left the hotel. An hour later you came back "hey babe how was the salo- HOLY SHIT!" She cut herself off as she saw your hair it was dyed a shitty pukey green colour "oh my god y/n what happened?" You explained to her that the damn bitch messed up your hair you asked for a trim and for it to be dyed blonde and she messed up... badly. She tried her best to get the colour out but it only made it worse. "I'm sorry mi amour.." she said in a disappointed tone. You signed while you hugged her "it's okay Vag you tried your best.."

Angel dust~

He would ring up the salon "HEY BITCH HOW DARE YOU MESS UP MY S/O's HAIR YOU BETTER GET FIRED!" He huffed as he spoke rather aggressively into the phone. After all that they said there's nothing they could do "UM DO YOU WHO I AM IM ANGEL FUCKING DUST YA KNOW HELLS MOST FAMOUS PORN STARS SO YOU BETTER FIX MY BABYS HAIR OR I SWEAR TO SATIN-" they hung up. Wow.

Alastor~

This boy would not hesitate killing the person who messed up your hair if it did look messy but when you came back you cut your hair to your shoulder "wow y/n my dear, You look absolutely stunning" he said in a sing-song voice. After a while he decided to put on the radio and dance with you. He had a lovesick expression on his face that you could only dream of. "Y/n I love you" you giggled "I love you too Al"

Husk~

Husk really didn't care that much all he said was "oh looks nice". And that was it.

Niffty~

She would jump up and down exactly because it looked so good "y/n you look absolutely amazing" she grinned wildly as you scooped her up and hugged her gently.

Cherri Bomb~

Cherri would blow up the salon if it looked bad which unfortunately it did so without hesitation she got up and blew the place up with you helping her of corse it was fun and after that you went to the store and stole some food and had that for dinner.

Sir Pentious~

When you got back from the salon your hair looked... different... to say the least ok let's not sugar coat it it looked awful and Pentious could see the sadness in your eyes so he shouted at the Egg Bois to make you your favourite dinner while he comforted you by peppering you with kisses and watching your favourite movie together and eating your favourite sweets and popcorn. Like this bitch went all out spoiling you.

A/n: I decided to write this chapter because i got my hair cut today and it went well I'm really happy with it I got it cut to my jawline and got a fringe literally exactly like this picture:

Also this is chapter 50😳. I might do something in celebration😏