The mission part 3

Your POV

You woke up in... the office? You tried to sit up but you winced in pain. Blitz saw you and immediately hugged you "oh my god kid you scared the shit out of me don't you ever leave me like that ever again" tears streaming down his cheeks. You hugged him back and was also crying "I-I'm so sorry dad... for worrying you" he got excited again he always gets really excited every time you call him dad. He snapped out of it "sorry it's just that... Luna never calls me dad even though she is... well my adopted daughter but it still counts".

Moxxies POV:

I feel so stupid. I clutched my cup of water " I can't believe it I can't believe I left them there and didn't bother to try and save them" Mille held onto my hand "its ok Mox you did your best and their okay now ok you can talk to them when they wake up okay?" All of a sudden y/n walked in. I immediately stood up and ran over to hug them. They hugged me back.

Your POV:

When Moxxie ran over to hug me I couldn't help but cry in in his arms "I'm so so sorry for worrying you" you eventually pulled yourself together. You breathed a wavy sigh and gave him one more hug. Blitz was going absolutely insane "awww you two are SO cute" you both rolled your eyes. You turned away when all of a sudden you felt someone hug your from behind "hey what the fu-" you stopped yourself when you realised it was Millie "t-thanks Mills I'm okay now" you turned around and hugged her probably. "Really thank you" you smiled. Blitz hugged you one more time "you did great kid I'm so proud of you" you cried again and hugged him tighter Moxxie quickly took a picture of you and Blitz hugging he showed it to you and you loved it so much.

You finally felt like you were at home with a family who loved you, felt loved  and for the first time in a long time you were happy.