When you're sick

Charlie~
She would do everything she could to make you feel better, warm blankets, soup, company just whatever you need she will get for you.

Vaggie~
She would think your faking but when she sees your shivering and have a fever, she would look after you until you got better

Alastor~
He would use his magic to make you feel better, just poof, your headache, stomach bug, fever ect all gone.

Angel Dust~
At first he would say that you look like shit with a laugh but once he sees that you've got the chills he would take it more seriously. He would stay by your side not caring if he gets sick after he just wants you to get back to your normal self again.

Niffty~
She would tell you not to get sick all over the carpet because if you do she wouldn't care how sick you are, you are going to clean it up.

Husk~
He would at first, think your hungover or something but once you say that your sick, he will give you some of his booze to try and make you feel better. You would listen to him rant and talk about his past life in the war, it's oddly comforting to you.

Sir Pentious~
He would shout at the Egg Bois to make you some soup and to get something to entertain you as you stay in your room, not wanting to get anyone else sick. He would occasionally crack the door open to see how your feeling.

A/n: I feel like this is the most appropriately timed chapter I've ever written cuz I'm sick right now. And no it's not covid, I got a home test done and it came back negative. Anyways, sorry I've been kind of dead these past few months, I literally have no idea what to write, but the moment episode 2 comes out (which is pretty soon) y'all better prepare for fan fiction overload.