Meeting everyone

You've been part of IMP for a few days and you've gotten to know everyone You then found out that Moxxie and Millie were married and you were happy for them. Luna however was a different story, she never talked to you and seemed to hate just about everything and everyone. When you would try to talk to her she would only say "fuck off" and beat you up. You decided not to tell anyone because you didn't want Luna to get in trouble, despite what's she's been doing to you. You went on a few missions, some failed some didn't. One day Moxxie and Millie pulled you aside "hey so ya know Blitzø?" Moxxie asked nervously "yea" you said you were wondering why they of all people would pull you aside but you didn't question it. "Yea well all I can say is DO.NOT.PISS.HIM.OFF!" Moxxie said. Millie tried to calm him down "I AM CALM!" he said he obviously wasn't "okay we'll talk you you later" Millie said wrapping one of her arms around a panicked Moxxie. You just stood there too scared to move you didn't know why Moxxie practically screamed at you and told you not to get on Blitzøs bad side. I mean you've been part of the team for only a couple of days now but you didn't see Blitz that mad. You quickly snapped out of it when Blitzø called everyone in his office for a meeting. The meeting was pretty boring,talking about what they should do for the next mission and how to advertise the company. You didn't really care too much about the meeting but oh well it had to be done.