The mission

It's been a few weeks since you joined Blitzøs "family" and things have been going great. You, Moxxie and Millie are really good friends Luna is still being a bitch but you try your best to ignore her.

You and the team had another mission a mother who wants to get back at her ex husband for cheating on her ya know the classic.

Blitz decided it would be the perfect opportunity for you to learn how to use guns and stuff like that.

Luna mumbled some words that you couldn't quite hear but before you could think of anything else a portal came out of the side of the office building you were taken aback but eventually calmed down "let's do it gang" Blitz said with enthusiasm you, Blitz and Mille were the first ones out and Moxxie being the last and mumbled "fuck", you chuckled to yourself quietly.

You took a gun and knife out of your jacket pocket you were nervous but excited at the same time. Moxxie must have seen how nervous you were because he immediately held your hand tightly Mille doing the same "it's ok y/n you can do it just watch me and Millie okay?" You nodded in response.

Blitz decided to decide you into teams you and Moxxie and him and Millie. You all nodded and ran to where you were supposed to be. " don't worry you'll do great" Moxxie said as he gave me a weary smile was he nervous too? "Moxxie are you okay?" You asked being genuinely concerned. Moxxie looked away from you " yea but it'll be okay...right?" He asked "yea don't worry"

All of a sudden Blitz ran up to you "so you lovebirds having fun?" He said in a mocking tone you and Moxxie looked up at each other and then at Blitz "shut is sir" Moxxie said pretty angrily "yea shut up dad-" you covered your mouth but Blitz was all start-eyed and squealing with excitement he eventually snapped out of it. "Okay what ever you say lovebirds just I'll give you a signal for you to shoot the ex husband okay?" You and Moxxie looked at each other "but what will the signal "be-?" You both asked but by the time you said that he was already gone. You both sighed.

Moxxie was the one to aim and shoot because it was your first day and you didn't want to mess up. "Are you sure about this I mean what if they have a family we can't just kill a family" you said to him trying to pull the gun away

That was a big mistake