Being apart of the family

It's been a few weeks now and your slowly beginning to become friends with everyone even Luna or as what Blitzø would call a "family" no one really liked to be called a family but you did. I guess it was because when you were alive your family didn't really treat you right so I guess you just liked the thought of having a "family" that care about you.

Blitzø pulled you into his office a few weeks later "So I looked at your resume and it says you put N/A for any family members you have" Blitø looked down at the ground, you were scared because you thought maybe you upset him with that but what he said next kind of made you fall back a bit " I volunteer to be you father...and even your mother" tears filled your eyes, "sorry" you said through your sobs " it's just that I've never had a family that really cared about me before"  walked towards you and gave you a hug, you hugged him back and cried into his shoulder "it's ok kid let it all out" he said after a while. After you calmed down he talked to you again. " this means Luna will be you sister". You decided not to tell him about how Luna's been treating you so you stayed silent and decided to put on a fake smile and act all excited even though you were dreading her reaction to the news, "yea and Millie will show you how to make a martini and Moxxie will show you how to use a rifle oh we are going places kid" he said excitedly. It was adorable seeing how ecstatic he was to have a new member to his actual family.