Helluva Boss~ Ozzie's

It was evening time in Hell. Cars were beeping at each other. Loona was reading a magazine that had Hells most famous pop star Verosika Mayday and in big white bold letters says 'binge drinking is sexy'. Loona was drinking a bottle of beer. As the portal book glowed up as a portal opened up, a bloody head went flying. And a tree flew down "WHOO!! That was a fuck ton of lumberjacks!" Blitz explained "ahh I'm feeling so jazzed up!" Millie screeched as she tiptoed beside Blitz "well you better stay jazzed hacha babe!" He said as he threw his chainsaw and did finger guns "because guess where I'm taking you tonight?" "Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence Moxxie 'sides drinks are on me tonight let's hit up the new dive down the street" Blitz smiled. "Actually sir it's our one year marriage anniversary so I'm taking Millie to Ozzies in the Lust Ring!". "Oh! Ozzies! No way!! That place is always booked!" Millie squealed "yea well I've been planing it for quite a while" Millie jumped into Moxxies arms and peppered kisses all over him while the two lovebirds were making uhh... love.. Blitz look at them in disgust "ugh can you two not?" "I'm sorry sir maybe another time?"

"Oh no it's fine I can come with the two of you to help you celebrate your boring as fuck monogamy" "uh no the reservation is for us"
"uh hu"
"just us" "
"Mmhmm"
"Without you there explicitly without you there"

Blitz clearly didn't get the message. "I'll wear something nice it's a big deal after all" he hugged them tightly "see you lovebugs later!" As he walked to the exit and whistled a tune.

Moxxie growled in frustration "relax sweetie don't let him get to you today let's just go home and clean this blood off" Millie said and growled seductively.

"Elevator 666 departing for lust in five minutes" a lady on an intercom said as people started getting in the elevator. Moxxie and Millie were walking together to the elevator when Blitz came from around the corner he smirked as he picked up the phone and rang Loona to say he'll be home late "I have something very important tonight"
Moxxie and Millie entered the club (Ozzies club). And Blitz tried to get past the security guard but no such luck.

"Woah there you got a reservation?"
"Oh yea I'm with those two"
"This club is for couples only. No couple no entry"
"Wait what!"

Blitz stood there panicked so he did the one thing he's good at.flirting. "Y-you know you have... really nice eyes.... Daddy?".

That didn't work and he got thrown into a dumpster "you fuckin' prude!". He was hopeless and ready to give up when he remembered something or should I say someone. Stolas.

Stolas was very gloomy. He filled a bowel full of cereal and put on the TV as he slouched on the couch. A couple of minutes later his phone began to ring "Blitzy is calling" came up as purple mist came with is in big lavender writing. Stolas was so off guard that he chocked on his cereal and quickly picked up the phone

"hello Blitzy!"
"Sotlass so uhm... you busy tonight?"
"Umm.. why you ask?"
"I was wondering.. if you wanted to come with me to a club tonight"
"Are you asking me on a date Blitzy?"
"Yes I suppose that's what's happening.. how fast can you get down to Lust?"
"I'll be there in twenty"

Stolas was ecstatic.

"C'mon Stolas c'mon" Blitz mumbled under his breath. Just the as if on time a portal opened to reveal Stolas "oh Blitzy~" he said in his iconic high pictched squeal. "That's a bit over kill don't you think?"
"Well I wanted to dress a little nicer for you this is our first real date after all"
"Oh yea I guess it it"

Once they entered the club Stolas practically had stars in his eyes. But blitz was too busy trying to spot Moxxie and Millie

"oh Blitz how romantic what made you do suck a thing?"
"Oh well I don't know I just thought we would have a blast"
"So Blitz how was your day?"
"It was uh good I guess we killed a bunch of weirdos"
"That sounds fun. How did you kill them?"
"How well there was a lot. Bullets"
"Right..." I here was awkward silence for a while
"So Blitz what go you to ask me out after all this time?"
"Uhhhhhhhh-" he was cut of when the lights came off and a robotic came down from the top of the stage. "Laddies and gentlemen I see some sexy faces around here tonight welcome, welcome! to Ozzies Lust Rings number one place for sick twisted fantasies put on display for all you sleez and sleezets. From Ozmudius himself c'mon give him some love!"