What they would do for your birthday

Charlie~

She would make everyone hang up decorations around the hotel and she would wake you up by singing you happy birthday.

Vaggie~

She would get you a cake and sing happy birthday as you blow out the candle she would by you a book and a phone case.

Angel Dust~

He would get you a vibrator... and he would sing happy birthday to you and in the evening you, him and Fat Nuggets will cuddle in the bed "hey y/n~ you wanna try out the vibrator?" BOI I-

Alastor-

Alastor would wake you up and tell you to dress fancy and he would take you to the fanciest restaurant in all of Hell. He would look at you with lovesick eyes and tell you how much he loves you.

Cherri Bomb~

She would commit arson for no reason and then would throw a bomb in the air and it would read "happy birthday babe" you would blush red and hug her with excitement. You two then went into a shop and stole some things.

Niffty~

She would act like she completely forgot about your birthday but then would get you a cake and a shit ton of presents "how could I forget babe it's literally on my calendar".

Sir Pentious~

He would treat you like the king/queen that you are he would scream at the egg Bois to bake you a cake because he was scared he would burn his blimp down. He would slither over to you and give you a present, it was a promise ring "y/n my king/queen I love you and will continue to love you until the day I die... again" you would then kiss him in pure excitement.

A/n: hello my beautiful besties!! As I write this it is September 26th aka my birthday! So I decided to write (finally) a chapter about what the characters would do if it were your birthday.