Chapter 24

"Want to go somewhere?" he asked, bouncing softly with Ava to make her giggle.

"I'm sure your sisters are wanting some more Ava time, which I don't mind in the least, so we should go there at least for a while." I suggested.

"I really like that idea." he smiled bigger than ever.

"You're happy." I smiled.

"I think I'm the happiest man in the world right now. I've got it all and nobody can tell me anything."

"Let's go big man."

"I'm a bear babe."

"Yeah, my big teddy bear." I said, getting on my toes to kiss him.

We drove over to the main house and Rosalie beat Alice downstairs. I could see a bit of resentment in Edward's eyes when he looked at us but I kept my thoughts neutral. I don't control Rosalie's actions and I do understand why she feels the way that she feels about Bella and I, mostly her resentment of Bella. The girl is willing to throw it all away but that's also her choice to make. I don't plan on getting involved in any of it.

"Isn't she just the cutest." Alice said.

"That outfit is adorable, Alice." I told her.

"Thank you, I saw it and just had to have it." she smiled.

Just as she left me an outfit and everything I would need to fix myself up, she did for Ava as well. The cutest little romper type deal with a yellow flower print with large green leaves, a black sweater, brown shoes, and a grey headband with a bow on it.

"I'm gonna regret this so much. Where the hell am I gonna put all of the things that you buy her?" I asked, making Esme laugh as she walked into the room.

"Don't count me out, you're really in trouble now." Rosalie said.

"I'm gonna have to make a master closet for the nursery."

"Probably." Esme said. "What do you guys have planned for today?"

"Well, I asked her if she wanted to go somewhere and her answer was her so that Rose and Alice could have some baby time. I can't really complain because I want all the baby time and I get more than they do." Emmett said.

"If I didn't love you already, that just made me love you more." Alice said.

"If you two want to go out and do something, you absolutely can. Ava can stay." Rose smiled softly.

"I bet she could but I don't have any milk to leave you." I said.

"Oh!"

"Let me guess, you bought a pump?" I asked Alice.

"No, I didn't think of that. Emmett, why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I just thought of it before we left my house and I figured we'd take Ava with us."

"I need to buy a ..."

"Please don't, I have enough at home and it's really not necessary. None of this is, but I really do appreciate it. Ava doesn't have much family, it's just grandma and I since my brother's aren't around. It's nice to give her two aunts." I said, taking her cold hand in my own. "Thank you, both of you."

"It's quite literally my pleasure." Rosalie said, taking Ava upstairs.

"It really is our pleasure. We don't get many babies around her and she honestly is the cutest thing ever." Alice said, wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Did you guys have anything planned?"

"Weekends are touch and go, everyone is normally off doing their own thing." Esme said.