He asked again: "If I lend you, can you return it to me in full?"

    Zuo Lan specifically emphasized the word'borrow'.

    During this period of time, Honghua knew that Zuo Lan was the richest demon, and the things that he could emphasize like this must be good things. He pushed his glasses and smiled: "Of course, I promise to return it completely. You."

    ...

    So Zuo Lan didn't go home and Angus was sticky that night.

    Instead, he chose to follow Honghua to the laboratory. Even if he borrowed it, he felt a little uneasy if he didn't stare with his own eyes.

    After all, this is his future son.

    Honghua stood in front of the display, watching the data scanned on it.

    As the same data flashed, his face became more and more surprised and awakened.

    It turned out that the inexplicable upgrade of the Marshal's mental power turned out to be here.

    And when you look closely, there are other functions that are good for the human body. Some he can understand and some he needs time to explore. As for the composition of the red fruit, and want to make a second identical one.

    Honghua is confident to be able to study it, but it is definitely not now, let alone a recent period of time.

    I'm afraid it will take a long time.

    Zuo Lan looked at the hour, he was a little impatient when he waited, and asked, "How long is there." The

    spring night is worth a lot of money, and he still wants to go back to the house and give birth to Angus.

    As a result, when I asked, I didn't get a response. All of Honghua's attention was on the display, and neither of his eyes was given to him.

    Zuo Lan was not happy anymore. He now felt that looking for Honghua was a matter of regret. It was the right way to eat the red fruit earlier and then have a baby with Angus.

    So, when he stepped forward, he grabbed the red fruit in the instrument in his hand, turned and ran.

    Honghua was taken aback for a moment, and then he caught up with him.

    But how could he catch up with Zuo Lan, and in the end he just stood outside Zuo Lan's room and knocked on the door all night.

    Some people have a spring breeze all night, but some people have black eyes and waited all night.

    At noon the next day, the door to the room was opened.

    Zuo Lan, who had just opened the door, had a satisfied face. When he saw the person outside the door, his face immediately became bad. He hummed, "So you like listening to the corner. This hobby is really special."

    Knocked last night. It's not that he didn't hear the voice of the door, but he was doing business, where he was willing to take care of it and directly sealed an enchantment.

    "Where is the red fruit?" Honghua hurriedly asked. Although he had been waiting outside for a whole night, he also wanted to understand a lot of things, and maybe he could really copy one early.

    Zuo Lan smashed his mouth, "I have eaten it."

    Honghua's face went black immediately.

    Zuo Lan, who was being stared at, felt that he was going to be cut and studied by Honghua. He touched the tip of his nose and said: "You want to find Tong Xiao, he has a few more."

    Without saying anything, Honghua went directly. Find Tong Xiao.

    Tong Xiao happened to be having lunch at this time.

    The cafeteria in the college is really nice, and the meals are cheap and there are many types.

    Tong Xiao only loves juice. After going to school for such a long time, the juice he drank has never been repeated every day. He is drinking one day and remembering one day. He intends to write down all the delicious kinds of drunk, and he will feed the ginseng when he goes back. , And strive to add a third dish to his menu.

    Several animals gather to eat together every day.

    Fatty nibbling on the bamboo, he curiously said: "When will we meet poor friends? I'm really curious."

    "Cuckoo." Dandan jumped twice, and he was also very curious.

    Tong Xiao nodded and said, "Then let's leave school today. His friend looks good."

    "Have you seen...Oh." He was only half fat, and suddenly he was pushed up from behind. .

    If it wasn't for the breath to feel familiar, he would have thrown this person out a long time ago.

    Tong Xiao was also frightened and hiccuped by the sudden emergence of Honghua, especially the eager expression on Honghua's face that always made him feel the original feeling of being fat, some of his legs were soft.

    "Do you still have red fruits?" Honghua asked immediately, despite the fact that there were so many.

    Tong Xiao nodded, hiccup again, and quickly covered his mouth with both hands.

    "Give me one." Honghua said with diligence, "I am willing to trade all my things."

    Tong Xiao let go of his hand a little, and he asked, "You want to burp...red fruit to burp...what?"

    Honghua didn't even think about it , he said, "I want to have a baby!"