Dandan was a little unlovable, and he had already agreed that Uncle Mao would take them there, and why the Rat King appeared again.

Zuo Lan really went to see the excitement.

It's interesting to think about it. There are not many opportunities to be an elder in such a serious way, and it is the first time in hundreds of years. It just happened to hear, how could he not join in the fun.

It's just... I

'm dumbfounded when I get to the place.

Not only Zuo Lan but also the Imperial Marshal Duyur was taken aback.

This is the first time I was scolded so badly!

"Since you are the elders and teach a child to be like this, they have faults, and you have more faults than them..."

"As elders can not lead by example, but also when you get older this is the reason ......"

"If all of them are related to you so that our empire is ruined slightly ......"

"I want to say ah ......"

soon followed With a sound, Deyur's face became darker and darker.

By the way, under Keno's witty words, they didn't even have the opportunity to interrupt, and they were so trained that they couldn't answer.

"Look at all of you who are decent, and teach your children decently." Keno finally took a sigh of relief after saying this, and took a sip of water in his teacup.

Don't think he had anything to say to a few children yesterday, it was because he cherished his talent.

But for these parents, there is not so much patience.

You have to say harshly and harshly, let these parents take it seriously, and wait for them to go home and teach them well.

That's not a waste of the black faces of these people in front of him.

And on the three opposite sides of this black face, there are the three with their necks curled up.

Don't talk about black faces, it's like a dark cloud over the city, and the three Tong Xiao panicked a little.

After two hours of training, he finally got out of the room.

Zuo Lan was really so angry that he was actually asking for this hardship.

He felt that he was so stupid, he actually sent him to the door to ask for scolding, "It's really hard to eat yourself, you bastards, you have made such a big thing just after going to school, don't call me again next time, and beat me to death. They don't come."

"Cuckoo?" Dandan didn't understand, it was the Rat King himself who wanted to come.

When Zuo Lan listened to it, he kicked it. This bastard should teach him a lesson. He looked down and said, "You guys don't look for me next time. You have the ability to find a legitimate husband like Tong Xiao. Go, otherwise no one will run away for you next time."

Dandan was unhappy, "cuckoo."

He didn't look for the Rat King anymore, he would look for Big Wing when he wanted to.

Zuo Lan bared his teeth, dare to please him when he came, and the anger in his stomach rose even more. He snorted: "Keno said something horrible, but one thing is correct. You guys just owe you a lesson. It's time to teach a lesson."

"Yes." Mats added, don't look at his expression on his face, but the fire in his heart is burning, especially looking at the chubby eyes, they are very bright.