Dew You clenched his fists, ten years, so long time no see.

    After Angus finished speaking, he turned his head to the person who landed on the bed. He pressed half of his body against this person, stretched out his hand to pinch the bridge of his straight nose, and whispered, "When are you going to sleep?" Zuo Lan."

    The person with his eyes closed on the bed suddenly opened his eyes.

    The eyes were bright, and there was no confusion at all.

    He did not speak, but directly reached out and dropped his hand on the back of the head of the person who was pressing him, pressing him down.

    Zuo Lan sucked Angus' lips almost greedily, and the hand pressing on the back of Angus's head was even more dynamic, wishing the two people to be closer and closer.

    The touch of his lips could not quench his thirst at all. Zuo Lan's other hand had already reached under the hem of Angus's clothes, and his fingers rubbed his waist.

    The whole scene was enthusiastic, and the sound of the corners of the lips lingered in everyone's ears.

    Angus tried to keep himself awake. He stretched out his hand to push the person, suppressing his emotions: "Someone."

    Regardless of Zuo Lan , he endured his lover who had not been in contact for ten years, and now he can finally touch him. How is it possible to let go.

    He stretched his leg between Angus's legs, slowly rubbed it, and then used force from his waist, rolled over to press him on his body, and at the same time waved his hands, the two figures instantly disappeared in front of everyone.

    Dewl gritted his teeth: "What about others?!"

    Bastard! Pressing his brother in front of him, whether he is a short elder or not, this thing can't be tolerated anyway!

    Tong Xiao felt a bit itchy on the tip of his nose. He reached out and touched it, and said, "This is the barrier of King Rat. I can't open it even if you don't say you." I'm

    really curious about what will happen inside, and I also really want to think about it. Take a peek.

    "Then wait?" Dyur was furious. He waited, waiting for Angus to be eaten and wiped by Zuo Lan. He wanted to blast the place directly just thinking about it.

    Tong Xiao heard directly hold a tall hand, he said:. "Rat King Angus and his brother have been married, and I kiss my normal way, he says no decisive time ginseng had a junior partner,"

    also In an instant, the little ginseng ran out, and he shook the branches and looked around, as if looking for his little friend.

    As a result, he didn't find anything, so he poked Tong Xiao's arm with the tip of a branch, as if asking where his little friend was.

    Seeing this, Dewl touched the little ginseng with anger, "Don't think about it, your Uncle Angus doesn't have that function." The

    little ginseng hasn't reacted yet, and Tong Xiao is not happy anymore. He hums and says, "Me too. Without this function, don’t you still have small ginseng?"

    Deyw laughed as soon as he heard it, and a little bit sad after the ridiculous.

    Why is Zuo Lan able to kiss me and me, and he is even careful to kiss me.

    Suddenly I felt so hard.

    With memories on his face, he said: "I really miss it. They used to be like this all the time that year, and they suddenly disappeared in front of us."